Superbowl Pool 2014!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rosewood

I Missed as well

Our Comp. had a Hic-cup. I missed out on this years pool. Maybe, just maybe, I'll send the winners some blanks just to stay in the practice of sending,and loosing.Good Luck to all.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Working on it right now. I had to take advantage of this beautiful 50 degree day and do some work on my car. Going to be back below zero tomorrow!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Somehow I miss counted by three. I added the next three people that said they were in. I'll post the poll shortly.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Looks like I counted Gimpy and Charles Stpoczynski twice. They both posted i'm in twice. I also didn't notice that there was a "Wood Pen Turner 11" and "Wood Pen Turner 12" So those are the three I miscounted.

Looks like I counted Gimpy and Charles Stpoczynski twice. They both posted i'm in twice. I also didn't notice that there was a "Wood Pen Turner 11" and "Wood Pen Turner 12" So those are the three I miscounted.

Sorry buddy! He and I are friends from scouts and school, and we were 11 and 12 when we signed up together! (I know, we broke the 13 year old rule..)

Top Bottom