SUPERBOWL POOL 2011 GRID

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

I can hear Ernie's golden celebrity voice warming up now :glasses-cool: !!! I think he keeps saying Go Packers but instinct is putting the BIG "W" in the Steelers column......sure hope you have plenty of wings for us when we all show up :).....either way.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

PTownSubbie

I'll be posting the winners LIVE during the game.

Ernie,

It may be worth getting into the specifics of x, x, x, you send your blanks to y..... I know last year it was difficult to herd the cats and get the blanks from the right people to the correct winners......

Just my 2 cents.

bobleibo

I'll be posting the winners LIVE during the game.

Ernie,

It may be worth getting into the specifics of x, x, x, you send your blanks to y..... I know last year it was difficult to herd the cats and get the blanks from the right people to the correct winners......

Just my 2 cents.

Hey Fred.....
It's already taken care of after the game, just need to add some names to it after Ernie gets through announcing the names and doing the play by play. Hey Ernie, I'm counting on ya'......don't forget, it is spelled B O B, I'll let you decide which quarter to announce it in.

Last edited:
Teaser Photo, one of the ones going out. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Blank.JPG
    Blank.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 132
I'm wearing the same CLOTHES I wore last year :biggrin: I forgot to wash them so the socks are a little crunchy. :eek: They're the same ones I wear to do a CA finish.

bobleibo

Well just went down and grabbed my blanks to pack up and ship out. Good Luck to everyone, well as long as you are a Steelers fan that is...

With the numbers you have, I wouldn't tape the box closed just yet.
8 and 9 are some pretty good numbers!
28-9 !

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
OK i've got the t.v. on, laptop fired up, beer flowing, and HOOTERS WOMEN everywhere:biggrin:. Looks like we'll be getting ready to roll soon.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
OK i've got the t.v. on, laptop fired up, beer flowing, and HOOTERS WOMEN everywhere:biggrin:. Looks like we'll be getting ready to roll soon.

I'm coming to your place for the game, my wife said no to all that stuff except the T.V.

ericw95

Just packed up a six pack to go to the winner. I've not sealed the box so I can add more or remove some depending on who wins - (read that as last years winners MAY get fewer blanks depending on how close I was to winning the quarter i.e. last year I lost the second quarter in the last 15 seconds) LOL.

bobleibo

Thank you's....

Before the Steelers start beating up on the Packers, I want to toss a few shout-outs ......

Thank you to..

Mike (mbroberg) for clearing the way for us with the IAP activity forum
Landon (hunter-27), Eric (Buzzzz4) and Chris (Displaced Canadian) who each played a part in picking various pieces of the puzzle that goes into putting the grid together and last but certainly not least...

Ernie (Eborraga) who is your game day announcer......and local Hooters Girl host!

let the trash talking begin :tongue:

Good luck everyone....

Take it away Ernie!

Last edited:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Just got a call from my buddy Jerry Jones. Said the field looks perfect and the weather is unbelievable. He also told me that Aaron Rodgers is poised to win another championship for the Cheese Heads!!!

And for all you that don't know, Green Bay Packers are the NFC team and Pittsburgh Steelers are the AFC team.

Fred, Ptown Subbie, appears to be in the lead for a lot of blanks right now.

Last edited:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Well I see a FG by each team in the first half. Then a defensive battle until it goes into overtime tied at 3-3:biggrin:

penmaker1967

i boxed up my blanks this afternoon, just waiting to see who i need to pm for addresses i have a square in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. (LOL) forgot to ask how many blanks are we suppose to send to the winners.

ericw95

i boxed up my blanks this afternoon, just waiting to see who i need to pm for addresses i have a square in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. (LOL) forgot to ask how many blanks are we suppose to send to the winners.

The original post said 3-5 blanks. It is kind of up to you. Last year I sent 3 (I think) and many sent more so this year I planned to send 5 and when I was pullingthem together wound up with 6.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Last year I filled a small flat rate box. 16 blanks, so pretty much whatever you want to send is ok. Somewhere between 3 and 500:biggrin:

Grim Spirit

Being a newbie, the blanks I send wont be super-special, but am looking forward to participating.

Of course, with numbers like Steelers-7, Packers-0, I like my chances.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Funny Eric, as i was watching i thought to myself, "Ever Dance With The Devil In A Pale Moonlight"

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Well Green Bay wins the toss and defers to the 2nd half. So The Steelers will receive the kickoff. So I have to say

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Looks like the Packers defense came to play. Force Pittsburgh to punt. Green Bay somehow muffs a punt and recovers, barely

EBorraga

In Memoriam
So far it's been a defensive battle. Both teams have been forced to punt. No reall offense yet, but Rodgers appears ready to unleash his arm. Ptown Subbie is still counting all the blanks he's on pace to get:biggrin:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Touchdown Green Bay. 7-0 Packers. With 3:47 left in the first quarter, FINATIC appears on pace to get the first round of blanks

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Grren Bay has just turned it up a notch. Rothlisberger throws an interception that's returned for a touchdown. 14-0 Packers. 3:20 left in first quarter. Buzzzz4 is now on pace for the first round of blanks.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
OK end of first quarter 14-0 Packers.

So everyone in the orange send your blanks to Buzzzz4. PM him for his address.

Last edited:

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Steelers finally score with a FG. 14-3 Packers.

Now mbroberg is looking for all the blanks.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Somehow I feel like I'm doing play by play for myself and the Hooter's women who are watching me type:biggrin:. But I'm easy to amuse

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Big Ben throws another brilliant interception. The Steel City should be livid right now. I can foresee lotes of Terrible Towels burning tonight.

Top Bottom