Superbowl 2014 Grid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

For those of us who did not watch the game is there a post telling who won each quarter or must we wade through the entire thread to figure it out? Will the scores in the spreadsheet get filled in? Or, could the winners be posted in one post?
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Last edited:

penmaker1967

i would like this myself i dindnt get to watch the game i was in the first quarter or maybe the person who won can pm me with their address so i can get the blanks in the mail i am home sick today so it will be later this week before i can get to the post office.

kovalcik

I did watch the game but did not pay attention to the scores, so I would also like a summary as to where I need to send stuff.

Also, I think we should give Bronco fans a few days of mourning before they have to send theirs out. Did any bronco fan win a quarter? That would sure be bittersweet.

southernclay

NittanyLion won 1st quarter Lower Left Corner sends him blanks
BurlMan won Second Quarter Top Left Corner Sends him blanks
[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]mbroberg won 3rd Quarter Top Right Corner Sends him blanks
[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]marnat3 won 4th quarter Lower Right Corner sends him blanks

PM the winner of the quarter you were placed in for their address to send a few blanks

The grid is a pdf attached to the very first post on this thread so you can see what quarter you are in. Hope that helps.

Ernie thanks again for the time, this was fun!

Burlman yours should be in the mail from me tomorrow or Wednesday, they are packed up just have to get by the post office before they close, hope you like them!
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

gimpy

Need address

[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]mbroberg ,

Please supply me/us your mailing/shipping address please
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]mbroberg won 3rd Quarter Top Right Corner Sends him blanks
[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]marnat3 won 4th quarter Lower Right Corner sends him blanks

PM the winner of the quarter you were placed in for their address to send a few blanks

The grid is a pdf attached to the very first post on this thread so you can see what quarter you are in. Hope that helps.

Burlman yours should be in the mail from me tomorrow or Wednesday, they are packed up just have to get by the post office before they close, hope you like them!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
For those of us who did not watch the game is there a post telling who won each quarter or must we wade through the entire thread to figure it out? Will the scores in the spreadsheet get filled in? Or, could the winners be posted in one post?
Do a good turn daily!
Don

My bad Don!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Correct me if I'm in error: There is nobody by the name of LittanyLion in the 1st qtr grid. (lower left):confused:

Would it not be simpler for each qtr winner to pm all those in the respective grid with their address? After all you can address pm's to 10 people at a time.

Sorry I'm not a football fan, and have no idea who to send blanks to. I just want to do what's right!

NittanyLion

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Correct me if I'm in error: There is nobody by the name of LittanyLion in the 1st qtr grid. (lower left):confused:

Would it not be simpler for each qtr winner to pm all those in the respective grid with their address? After all you can address pm's to 10 people at a time.

Sorry I'm not a football fan, and have no idea who to send blanks to. I just want to do what's right!

Mack,

I'll make it easy on you....check your inbox.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]mbroberg ,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Please supply me/us your mailing/shipping address please[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]mbroberg won 3rd Quarter Top Right Corner Sends him blanks[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]marnat3 won 4th quarter Lower Right Corner sends him blanks[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold][FONT=Calibri,Bold]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]PM the winner of the quarter you were placed in for their address to send a few blanks[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]The grid is a pdf attached to the very first post on this thread so you can see what quarter you are in. Hope that helps. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Ernie thanks again for the time, this was fun![/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Burlman yours should be in the mail from me tomorrow or Wednesday, they are packed up just have to get by the post office before they close, hope you like them![/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Mack,

I'll make it easy on you....check your inbox.
Thanks Steve; It's not here yet! Check your email!:laugh:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
As well, do I send blanks to the winner of the game, or is that part of the 4th qtr. only?

LittanyLion and I have been in contact and his blanks will go out today!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Game played Sunday, Blanks arrived Tuesday. Hats off to DanOnTheRoof. The four nice looking blanks couldn't have arrived any faster! Thanks Dan!

Once I have received all the packages I will post a picture of all my winnings. The other three winners should do the same.

jcm71

Game played Sunday, Blanks arrived Tuesday. Hats off to DanOnTheRoof. The four nice looking blanks couldn't have arrived any faster! Thanks Dan!

Once I have received all the packages I will post a picture of all my winnings. The other three winners should do the same.

Will do!! It may be a week or so.

gimpy

your blanks are coming, I just had surgery, so my wife will need to gather up some blanks and put them in the mail......I have a note here to send some to you, I didn't forget

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
your blanks are coming, I just had surgery, so my wife will need to gather up some blanks and put them in the mail......I have a note here to send some to you, I didn't forget

I'm not in a hurry. I hope your wife's surgery goes well.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Just great! Rub it in the losers faces!!:biggrin:

dbledsoe

I only get to the PO once a week,on Saturday morning. Mine will go to Marnat3 on Saturday but they will be worth waiting for.

Top Bottom