Super Bowl BoBs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Anyone received their Super Bowl pool BoBs yet? Post your winnings below. All us losers :frown: want to see what you won.:eek::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I am writing to receive all my bob, before I open any. It's driving my wife nuts because she is dying to see what is in them. I have 4 more boxes to receive yet. Hoping they come soon. Lol

In the meantime - how about a photo of the pile of boxes??? :biggrin::biggrin:

and after you get them all, have your wife take an in-process shot of you sitting amongst them all as you open them. :biggrin:

MrPukaShell

It did take a little bit of "Stalking" to get everyones IAP names to match up to their real names. Did a little spreadsheet to get the city and name of the senders. When a box arrived I cross referenced the name and city to the IAP name and wrote it on the box. Part of the fun I guess. I will get my pictures posted soon had some life stuff to deal with.

I just realized I didn't put my IAP name on my box....I hope it's self explanatory. I'd hate to be banned from loosing :befuddled: in next year's super bowl pool because if that

John Smith

I am writing to receive all my bob, before I open any. It's driving my wife nuts because she is dying to see what is in them. I have 4 more boxes to receive yet. Hoping they come soon. Lol

In the meantime - how about a photo of the pile of boxes??? :biggrin::biggrin:

and after you get them all, have your wife take an in-process shot of you sitting amongst them all as you open them. :biggrin:

No photos until I receive all the boxes. Still waiting on 2.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Just out of curiosity, how come no one has posted any pictures of their super bowl BOB's?

Wayne

I think everyone is waiting until they receive all their boxes before they post pictures. I believe that we are only lacking a handful, but I'll follow up everything as soon as we finish with BASH.

Edgar

cwolfs69

where's the beef (boxes).

so whats up with the BOB's we have sent to these guys. i keep waiting to see some exiting pics from these people.

Mike8850

The Haul

I know every ones been waiting for the pictures so here you go.
IMG_1519.jpgIMG_1520.jpgIMG_1523.jpg
Couple of the coolest blanks were moose antler and wood from the spokes of a 1928 Model T.
I think I'm going to be busy for quite awhile :biggrin:.
I want to thank everyone who sent blanks and Edgar for running the board.
Mike

Well off to the recycling bin.
IMG_1518.jpg

Pete275

New Rule On IAP re: Super Bowl Pool BoBs, If its over thirty days and you haven't posted a pic of your winnings you have to send them back.......Just kidding but geez only one person has posted pics! Come on guys we wanna see!

Wayne

John Smith

Super Bowl pool winnings

Well here we go again. Fourth times the charm right? I think Iv'e got it. Now if I don't turn off the browser again. :)

Thanks for all the blanks everyone. They are terrific.

Special thanks goes out to Edgar for all he does for this.

Attachments

• superbowl.jpg
    superbowl.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 230

John Smith

Did not comprehend how many blanks I would actually receive. And I had 2 squares in the quarter I won, and am missing one other person's box. So I could have had 3 more boxes.

Could not imagine winning 2 quarters.

jsolie

Did not comprehend how many blanks I would actually receive. And I had 2 squares in the quarter I won, and am missing one other person's box. So I could have had 3 more boxes.

Could not imagine winning 2 quarters.

Congrats on the haul! That is a significant amount of blanks, and I think I see the ones I sent in the mix. :)

MrPukaShell

Super Bowl Qtr 2 BOB's

First off let me say "Thank You" to all involved. Everyones generosity was overwhelming to say the least. Edgar you raised the bar for all that you did. Once again I can't say Thank You enough. Even got a tool, pen kits and some candy to boot. The real plus was I got 7 new Pie recipes for the wife to try out on the stuffing paper to keep the blanks safe, who would have thought.

Have a great day all,

Attachments

• DSC_0228.jpg
    DSC_0228.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 222
Top Bottom