Stay Tuned Raffle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimMc7

Wow! 1st time I've actually won a prize in a raffle/drawing!

Thanks to JohnU for contributing such a great prize and and to Cav for running the raffle!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

Skippadee do da skippadee a, my o my what a wonderful day....wonderful feeling, EVERYTHINGS GOING MY WAY!!! YAHOO!!!

... im not worthy....

Tom

JohnU

Great job on the raffle! Thanks to all that supported it. Im very happy to have won a such an awesome prize and to be part of a place like this that has taught me so much. Thanks again, John

bitshird

William, Thank you for all of your work, and thanks to every one that donated prizes or bought tickets, this is one of the greatest places on this earth to hang out.

ldb2000

Congratulations to all the winners and even the few who won the donated prizes .
We are all winners because this wonderful place shall continue to be here for us .
Thanks Cav for running this and to all the donors of prizes for your generosity .
Cav , get plenty of rest because I have an idea for a contest :sleepy::eek: .......... Just kidding :biggrin:

rej19

Wwwhhoooppppeeee! A great day today. Just got home from our Indpls group meeting. A great time by the way. Had a great drive through the country. Colts win. And now I find out I win in the raffle. Very nice! Thanks so much for the work putting this together and the people who donated. I said it many times before ....... this is a great site made up of great people.:bananen_smilies008:

nava1uni

I appreciate all of the work that went into making this raffle happen and to all of the people who donated, so that IAP can continue to work. I am grateful for the prize that I won. Thank you very much.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Cav and all the rest, I just wanted to say that you did a great job running this raffle and letting everyone know throughout the forum that it was here and active. Thank you for all the hard work that was involved in this and thank you to all those that donated prizes.

akbar24601

A very hardy CONGRATULATIONS to all of the winners!!!

Thanks to all for your participation! I agree with those that said that we are all winners here. The IAP is a wonderful place and we are all truly fortunate every single day that we are able to meet here and share and learn and grow in the marvelous world of Penturning.

Cav, I don't think that we can thank you enough for the tremendous job you did in making this baby run smooth. My hat is off to you!

jfoh

Stunned to see my name on the list. Think that the last thing I won was my wife's hand. Sometimes we both think it must have been a consolation prize. Thanks for the hard work in getting this raffle done. It is OK to go back to sleep to get your rest.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
And I want to extend a special thank you to our Three Musketeers.... Steve, Cav and Keith (No extra points for guessing which one is which!!)

I'm gonna take a guess anyway.

I'll guess that Steve is Steve
Cav is probably Cav. But that one was easy cause it's an unusual name.
And I'll guess Keith is Keith.

I'm so smart.. :biggrin:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Princess

And I want to extend a special thank you to our Three Musketeers.... Steve, Cav and Keith (No extra points for guessing which one is which!!)

I'm gonna take a guess anyway.

I'll guess that Steve is Steve
Cav is probably Cav. But that one was easy cause it's an unusual name.
And I'll guess Keith is Keith.

I'm so smart.. :biggrin:

Wel, at least one part of your anatomy is smart!!:biggrin::biggrin:

JimMc7

I received the beautiful blanks generously donated by JohnU today! Now I'll have to choose just the right Sierra kits and wait for a "good turning day" so I don't mess these up. Thanks again, John -- beautiful blanks.

TomW

I have received my blanks from Steve and Keith (along with some really nice packing material :) ). I have no idea how I'm gonna get enough nerve to mount these up in the lathe.

Thanks guys, for your contribution to IAP. I'm not worthy.

Tom

johncrane

l received my prize today from exoticblanks and l would like to say thank you very much to ED! Dawn! for there generosity!! the blanks l received look fantastic, also Dawn l got my other package and many thanks for the extra's l turned up the Bronze Fire blank and wow the colors in it just blew me away! Dawn your blanks and work is just awesome, the wife also fell in love with it.:biggrin:

Last edited:

rej19

Thanks GoodTurns

Jon, my blanks were waiting for me when returning from vacation. Thanks so much for your generosity with the extras!

Top Bottom