The Slimline Unlimited Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Folks here it is, the pinnacle of pensmithing.....The Slimline Unlimited Contest. The Slimline Unlimited Contest is what all the other pen contest strive to be when they grow up. It's the contest all the other contest chairmen wish they could run, if only they were smarter, funnier, and better looking. This contest is the filet mignon in a world full of bologna sandwiches. And you my friends can be part of it. All you need to do is

1. Get yourself a slimline kit.

2. Do at least two modifications to it using any means you see fit.

3. Submit your pen by emailing up to 3 photos to D.Oliver.IAP@gmail.com by 11:59 pm God's time (aka Mountain Time) Sunday, Feb. 21. Photos should be sized 800 x 600.

4. Soak in the sunshine that seems to eternally shine on you and enjoy the melodies of angels that sing whenever you walk into a room and bask in the feeling of knowing members of the same sex want to be you, and members of the opposite sex want to be with you. But try to stay modest...Maybe do some volunteer work for the less fortunate (aka the Ballpoint contest).

Now for the lawyer mumbo jumbo:
Universal contest rules apply. Pens cannot have been or be shown in any public forum before contest is complete, blanks for this contest must be either commerically available or made by you where the work done by you represents the majority of the work required to create the blank. NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE. Please enjoy responsibly. Void where prohibited.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I'm looking for a contest that, I might have a chance to win something :redface::confused:

Maybe a book marker or a Drill Dr. :biggrin:

bobleibo

Attachments

• Woodshop-2-1-300x225.jpg
    Woodshop-2-1-300x225.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

CREID

Since I am contest chairman. Your saying I am not smart, not funny and ugly.
Hmmmm, I can deal with that. Carry on. :biggrin:

Curt

Darthat

Folks here it is, the pinnacle of pensmithing.....The Slimline Unlimited Contest. The Slimline Unlimited Contest is what all the other pen contest strive to be when they grow up. It's the contest all the other contest chairmen wish they could run, if only they were smarter, funnier, and better looking. This contest is the filet mignon in a world full of bologna sandwiches. And you my friends can be part of it. All you need to do is

1. Get yourself a slimline kit.

2. Do at least two modifications to it using any means you see fit.

3. Submit your pen by emailing up to 3 photos to D.Oliver.IAP@gmail.com by 11:59 pm God's time (aka Mountain Time) Sunday, Feb. 21. Photos should be sized 800 x 600.

4. Soak in the sunshine that seems to eternally shine on you and enjoy the melodies of angels that sing whenever you walk into a room and bask in the feeling of knowing members of the same sex want to be you, and members of the opposite sex want to be with you. But try to stay modest...Maybe do some volunteer work for the less fortunate (aka the Ballpoint contest).

Now for the lawyer mumbo jumbo:
Universal contest rules apply. Pens cannot have been or be shown in any public forum before contest is complete, blanks for this contest must be either commerically available or made by you where the work done by you represents the majority of the work required to create the blank. NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE. Please enjoy responsibly. Void where prohibited.

I'm in....

Top Bottom