Sign - Ups: The First 2014 Birthday Bash Activity!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I doubt that, there will be more down under turners there..but like I said..might not work, smarter people than I will be making that choice.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Idea....might fly..might not....how about instead of random draw, you actually make the teams "region teams" Like the Texas Team, the England Team..ect...This would make it were you might promote people getting togather and working on it in person rather than just shipping back and forth...Like I said..might fly might not.

That is a good idea. I have considered having a CCC between Local Chapters. As you may know there is a steering committee in place right now which is working to revamp and improve the Local Chapter Program. Once that has been done we will have a CCC between local chapters.

Another idea...why not make this a bit more interesting...say each member of the team has an entry fee of say 3 blanks or so....winning teams not only gets the title but also gets a nice haul of blanks...

Twissy

Go on, I'll make it 21......just like my age!:redface:
If I'm the only uk one and you want to make it regional (which is an excellent suggestion) I'll be happy to drop out if I'm the only UK guy.

Last edited:

Mr Vic

Be more then happy to swim the channel with components to the UK...Might get a bit hot digging that tunnel to down under but, I need to shed a few pounds...

Did I mention that I'm agreeable to partnering overseas?:highfive::highfive:

DaveTTC

Be more then happy to swim the channel with components to the UK...Might get a bit hot digging that tunnel to down under but, I need to shed a few pounds...

Did I mention that I'm agreeable to partnering overseas?:highfive::highfive:

I, thinking I have no choice on my part lol, don't see any other Aussies here.

mbroberg

the window is closing. Don't wait any longer. Join the fun and sign up.

Sent from my DROID4 using Forum Runner

Mr Vic

Okay, So what's the hold up?

It's 12:18 am on May 1st...Who're my partners... Seriously, Just got home and thought I'd check in...

mbroberg

Okay, So what's the hold up?

It's 12:18 am on May 1st...Who're my partners... Seriously, Just got home and thought I'd check in...

Gee.............. I had my alarm set for 11:59P so I could get up and take care of this. It must have malfunctioned. :rolleyes: Yea, that's it, it malfunctioned. :biggrin:

The team assignments have been made and PMs sent to all participants. Good Luck!

Good luck to all of you and a bit of advise. It might sound like you have a lot of time but you will be surprised at how fast it goes by. An issue that was in your shop working alone may sey you back an hour, on a project like this the same issue can set you back a month. If your pen has to travel to a different country it can 2 weeks to get there and 2 more to get back. Start early and plan for the unexpected. Have fun with it.

mbroberg

Team 1

We have all acknowledged each other and discussions underway.

:rolleyes: Did someone not read the rules? :eek:

Team members are to keep the identity of their teammates, and their team number, to themselves. In other words, no one outside of your own team and the Activities Manager should know what team you are on and who your teammates are.

Top Bottom