September PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Our good friend Landon passed away this last month. Every culture has it's way of sending one off to whatever is beyond. I thought we should do this PITH with a twist or two that Landon would have been proud of.
The theme, I thought this time we would use the Nebraska state flag as inspiration. Or you can use pine. :laugh: My internet connection is slow so could someone please post a picture of the flag.
Sign ups, here is the twist. First make your pen, post a teaser picture to the sign up thread and we'll pick partners at the END of the month. That way everyone will get their pens at about the same time and the see what pen I got thread will be a busy place for a bit.
All standard PITH rules apply. You will have until the end of the month to make and post a pen. Then we will draw names. There it is, let's see if we can send our good friend off with a party that rivals a Viking funeral. Let the PITH begin.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

nunst044.gif

Google says this is the state flag. I always thought is was this one.....

Last edited:

PenPal

My friend Landon often remarked on our very own 3000 yr old Huon Pine so I look forward to the proposed PITH he would get a kick out of a stick of this. By the way Derek Oils aint Oils Pine aint Pine

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

penmaker1967

what the heck i am caught up with my fall inventory turning my fall shows start in 2 weeks i think i can get one done in 2 weeks count me in.

Stuarta

I am in Canada and shipping may be a killer. Are there enough Canucks to swap stuff with.

Top Bottom