SECOND Superbowl Pool

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobleibo

If your square wins I'm sending you blanks as a Thank you and you can't pass them on, maybe even if you don't win!

Hey Scott.....trust me, my track record will prove that I am never on the receiving end in these pools but thanks for the thought.
Hell, my favorite team for years has been the Redskins all the way back to John Riggins....what does that tell you?

Cheers
Bob

Buzzzz4

I'm in the grenade group. You can put me down for 2 for this one.
Thanks for keeping all of this straight. I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me who I will be sending blanks to. I'm never a winner.

theHullTurn

You even alphabetized it!! :biggrin::biggrin: Awesome!

UPDATE......
Just to make sure that I don't miss someone (and take up all of the IAP bandwidth - I deleted a lot of my posts that are covered here) I thought it would be a good idea to post a list of names with # of squares as of Post #85. If there is no # next to your name, it means you have 1 square.
Below is a PDF file with User Names and the number of square that you signed up for. Please let me know if there are any mistakes, don't want anyone to be put in an awkward position.

NOTE:
Our group of Landon (hunter-27), Alicia (awolfe), Scott (sgimble) and Eric (buzzzz4) have now been given the new name of GRENADE BRIGADE and are taking applications for additional members. They are waiting in the wings to swallow up lots of squares if the pool still has room. Guess they have lots of banks to send or are in need of lots to keep turning.

Good Luck To EVERYONE !
Bob

MrPukaShell

Hey Scott.....trust me, my track record will prove that I am never on the receiving end in these pools but thanks for the thought.
Hell, my favorite team for years has been the Redskins all the way back to John Riggins....what does that tell you?

Cheers
Bob

It tells me that it has been a "LONG" time since you have even been in a pool. I wish you the best of luck though

bobleibo

It tells me that it has been a "LONG" time since you have even been in a pool. I wish you the best of luck though

Nope, been in 100's of them, just never win much - but never give up!

Go Redskins! Next year, right? yeah...whatever :-(

Canedriver

I have to agree with the other posters. Your doing alot of work for this. Once the pool is posted you have zero influence on the outcome. You need to accept the winnings if they come your way.

If however you can figure out how to influence the game once pool is posted please feel free to share that information via PM so i can lay a few bets in Vegas :biggrin:

Put me down for a 2nd spot. Just left woodcraft today with a ton of blanks. They need to reorder now :wink:

Guy remembered me from when I went in with sister and she bought me the lathe as a belated christmas present. His exact words to me as he checked me out was "An addict is born". Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Oh yeah, My BUcs are going to win it all in the super bowl. Yep i am still in denial

bobleibo

I have to agree with the other posters. Your doing alot of work for this. Once the pool is posted you have zero influence on the outcome. You need to accept the winnings if they come your way.

If however you can figure out how to influence the game once pool is posted please feel free to share that information via PM so i can lay a few bets in Vegas :biggrin:

Put me down for a 2nd spot. Just left woodcraft today with a ton of blanks. They need to reorder now :wink:

Guy remembered me from when I went in with sister and she bought me the lathe as a belated christmas present. His exact words to me as he checked me out was "An addict is born". Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Oh yeah, My BUcs are going to win it all in the super bowl. Yep i am still in denial

If I could influence the games, my Redskins would be doing more than cleaning out their lockers - again! Redskins, Bucks......all in the same line at Wal-Mart! You are down for a second spot.
Cheers

bobleibo

I'm in the grenade group. You can put me down for 2 for this one.
Thanks for keeping all of this straight. I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me who I will be sending blanks to. I'm never a winner.

This is going to be your year!

PTownSubbie

Bob,

If it works and you need them, I will take a total of 4 spaces on the second pool. This will put me one name in each of the 4 sectors.

bobleibo

Bob you forgot me - I was one of the first to jump with Landon on the gernade! But I think my wife got ya covered though lol.

I'm sorry Rob....I was getting so many Grenade volunteers I had to go back and look thru them. Lots of Wolves :) ...Should I add you AND Alicia to the Grenade Brigade so you can make it a couples thing or do you want to watch her from a distance?
Cheers
Bob

Last edited:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
This is the one Landon! Mine was 2009 when the Redskins won the Superbowl. They did, right? What do you mean they didn't show up? Errrrrr!
I want some of your reality. I like the skins as well, just never wanted to admidt it in public. :eek:

bobleibo

I want some of your reality. I like the skins as well, just never wanted to admidt it in public. :eek:

Superbowl 18 against the Raiders, I was the ONLY Skins fan (keep in mind this was in L.A.) in the entire bar. Everyone felt sorry for me and kept sending free drinks to the "sucker" so there was a good thing at one time...Raiders kicked our a$$!
Cheers

Superbowl 18 against the Raiders, I was the ONLY Skins fan (keep in mind this was in L.A.) in the entire bar. Everyone felt sorry for me and kept sending free drinks to the "sucker" so there was a good thing at one time...Raiders kicked our a$$!
Cheers

I don't remember Superbowl 18.. sometimes I'm not sure I remember yesterday, but I do remember that when I lived in the Bay Area, my wife's best friend's husband was a BIG TIME Raiders fan and he and his brother never missed a game. What I remember most about the Raiders back then, they played a holding game for 3 quarters, then romped and stomped in the 4th...

bobleibo

I don't remember Superbowl 18.. sometimes I'm not sure I remember yesterday, but I do remember that when I lived in the Bay Area, my wife's best friend's husband was a BIG TIME Raiders fan and he and his brother never missed a game. What I remember most about the Raiders back then, they played a holding game for 3 quarters, then romped and stomped in the 4th...

Superbowl 18 was when the "Oakland" Raiders became the "Los Angeles" Raiders while they were on vacation in Southern Calif. It was a romp alright.....Ugh!

Druid, Inkspot and Stolicky....you are all in

ATTENTION GRENADE BRIGADE!
We are up to 68 squares so your lives MAY be spared unless you still have this dying desire to test out that new Kevlar jacket......we'll see as we get closer. Stay close..

Good Luck Everyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom