SECOND Superbowl Pool

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobleibo

Superbowl Pool #2 - FINAL UPDATE END OF THREAD

HERE IS THE GRID FOR POOL #2 SO WE CAN ALL KEEP UP....GOOD LCUK EVERYONE.

SECOND SUPERBOWL UPDATE.....FINAL LIST ON THE END OF THIS THREAD

I've had a few folks ask, so I thought it would be a good idea to place it here also....

- if you have multiple squares, you can win more than once. The score at the end of each quarter determines who wins from anywhere on the entire page, not only in a particular quarter
- if you have multiple squares, you can also lose more than once based on the number of squares you have. If you have 2 squares and both lose, you send blanks to the corresponding winners based upon which sector your squares are in
- having more than one square in a single sector is not a bad thing. If both lose, you will send blanks for each square to the winner of that quarter based on which quarter that sector is assigned to, thus you would send blanks to the winner of that sector for both of your squares = only the cost of shipping one package for both squares.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me and we will correct any awkward situations that may come up. We want this to be fun for everyone.

Rather than post the rules again, here is the link to the first pool where you will find them

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56065

Let the sign-ups begin.......Go Redskins! Huh, wudda' ya' mean they didn't make it? Again?

Good Luck To Everyone!!!
Bob

Last edited:

bobleibo

UPDATE: Unlike the first pool that filled up in less than 24 hours, this one has slowed down, therefore, it is now open to anyone - including those already in the first pool who would like a second opportunity.
If we do not have enough by January 30th, the second pool will be eliminated entirely.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I'll get in again.

If you get to the point you need to fill it. I'll play multiple spots to fill it up,and pay or win accordinly .

Last edited:

bobleibo

Need some help here......a few of you are saying you will take more than one square.....I'm not sure if you mean in this pool or this one combined with the first pool. I think we will have plenty of room to do multiples in this pool on its' own. Let me know....

Just for clarification..if you take more than one square in this pool, it means that you possibly will be sending out blanks to more than one winner at the end of the game. It also means that you possibly might win more than once in this game....just wanted to make sure everyone is on the same page and there are no misundertandings or hurt feelings.

Good Luck to Everyone!
Bob

Last edited:

Jmhoff10500

I was referring to a previous post about the possible availablity of you being able to get more than one space in this pool. I would want two if they are being offered but if not then no big deal...

Need some help here......a few of you are saying you will take more than one square.....I'm not sure if you mean in this pool or this one combined with the first pool. I think we will have plenty of room to do multiples in this pool on its' own. Let me know....

Just for clarification..if you take more than one square in this pool, it means that you possibly will be sending out blanks to more than one winner at the end of the game. It also means that you possibly might win more than once in this game....just wanted to make sure everyone is on the same page and there are no misundertandings or hurt feelings.

Good Luck to Everyone!
Bob

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I'll take responsibility for playing any and all squares you put me in in addition to the 1 in each pool I originally signed up for. Whatever it takes to ensure the event is a success.

Last edited:

stolicky

If you end up with enough for a second pool, I'll join this one, too.

I just hope I get better numbers this time - not that you have anything to do with it because its random....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom