Ratty's World Tour

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

Who is the last person to have Ratty? I would like to get a visit. He should see the Boardwalk here in Santa Cruz or maybe check out the hills around here.

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Ratty in Vermont

Ratty doesn't seem impressed by the cold. You use all of this wood?

The dog was ready to see him go. Ratty used his food dish to go sliding.

1_ratty_sliding.jpg

After all that excitement, he was cold. Hey, we don't leave the stove door open.

I had no mail for a few days. Went to check and found the reason.

1_ratty_mailbox.jpg
You are out of here. Don't like the cold here. Great. I will ship you to Wisconsin to visit Dawn and Ed.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ratty COULD become a member of the

CAST
of thousands, found in Dawn's kitchen!!

Gives a whole new meaning to

GEL--OH

Brits are supposed to have a STIFF upper lip, aren't they??

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
LOL Alton, those are great pics!!:biggrin: Is there anywhere in the States that DOESN'T have snow at the moment??? It's not fair, you guys get all the fun!!! We get a light dusting and everyone in the UK goes in to panic mode:rolleyes::biggrin:

PR_Princess

"Caught" one in the act!!

I have to say that Ratty's pending arrival has created quite a stir amongst our little locals here.

Apparently his big, buff Welsh reputation had preceded him and a case of workout panic is setting in.....

Attachments

• rat work out.jpg
    rat work out.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

DurocShark

LOL Alton, those are great pics!!:biggrin: Is there anywhere in the States that DOESN'T have snow at the moment??? It's not fair, you guys get all the fun!!! We get a light dusting and everyone in the UK goes in to panic mode:rolleyes::biggrin:

It's 58* here right now... :tongue::cool:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I bet ratty is looking forward to visiting the Princess, I'm sure he needs a little female company by now:biggrin: I think that part of his trip will be exotic enough to get rid of the expression on his face:biggrin:

ngeb528

I'm so bummed. It's January and the letdown after the holidays has kicked in.

Where, oh where could our Ratty boy be...?

I'm going through withdrawls.:frown:

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Ratty is going to see the Princess?

I wonder how many little "ratty blanks" she could cook up there.:doctor:

Canedriver

Nice thread.

If any of you do pen demonstrations for kids take it a step further. I did something similar to this as part of the trucking buddy program to teach kids about truck-driving, geography etc.

Put together a poster board of of countries the little rat has visited and show it to the kids when you do a demonstration. It encourages them to read and learn more not only about pen making but other countries and cultures as well.

I did it with a big teddy bear and took it everywhere I went, even on vacations. Kids loved it.

Unsure of forum rules for links but you can just google trucking buddy to see what I am talking about.

Good idea with far reaching rewards for kids. This falls right into it.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I'll certainly add you to the list Ron, but I think the sneaky rat has taken up permenant residence in Wisconsin:biggrin: If he stays any longer, he should be eligible for his Green Card.:)

But in all fairness, D & E do have their hands full with Birthday Bash stuff:wink:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks like he has taken permenant residence in Wisconsin....

....or perhaps Gabby Ed and Gooey Dawn are holding on so they can make a SUBSTANTIAL donation to the site...:biggrin::rolleyes:

Gotta be nearly two months by now!!!:eek:

Ok, I'll run this past Cav for permission but if he's ok with it, then Ratty can go on tour.:biggrin:

Cav may have more detailed rules ( if he agrees ) but I'd like to propose one or two.....

1. You can't permamently damage him - Pay a donation to the site if you do
2. You can't keep him for more than a week or so - Pay a donation to the site if you do
3. You are responsible for his deliver / postage to the next person - use recorded postage or agree to pay $100 to the site for his loss.

As Keith ( I think ) was the first to mention a tour, he will get first refusal to get it first.

This could be fun:biggrin:

greggas

So what really happened to Ratty?
Perhaps we need a new poll

a. Jimmy Hoffa....never to be seen again

b. Patty Hearst...reappears years after kidnapping

c. Bottom of a great lake with PR shoes.

Seriously...did I miss something??:question::question::question:

greggas

I agree with Greg ( the other Greg) I have this incredible urge to know what happened to Ratty. Is he dead?? Why so much silence ( especially from folks who post quite often???? ) HMMMM ...I smell a rat....but it is not Ratty!

I had such great plans for him. We were going to visit some of his family under the bleachers at Fenway, sun ourselves on Cape Cod and have a couple beers at Cheers in Boston. What am I going to tell the children? At this rate, if he ever appeas, I will not see him until 2019! Time to put his picture on a milk carton.

Ratty..........Where are you???????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Texatdurango

I think we need to send out a search party. I was supposed to enrich his life with a little Texas hospitality but he never showed up...... BUT, I was next on the list, let's see..... who does that make the culprit? :eek:

Top Bottom