Ratty's World Tour

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
SkipRat is teaching Ratty the words to "On The Road Again"!!! The World Tour is officially on!

Here is how we are going to earn the Frequent Flyer miles for Ratty:

$5 donation to the site via PayPal to play. When Ratty arrives send your $5 (or more if you are feeling generous) for IAP site support to my PayPal address - wcavanaugh1(at)comcast(dot)net. You must have a name in your profile to participate. (This makes it easier for me to match donation and donor if people forget to include their username)

Take your best photo with Ratty working in your shop. We will have two categories - straight photo (minor tweaks with your choice of software) and for those obsessed with my pink uni the unlimited class which means PhotoShop the photo any way you want to.

You must post your photos of Ratty in your shop and get him back in the mail in 1 week after receiving him.

By participating, you are agreeing to send Ratty anywhere in the world to the next person in the list. To be fair, the list will be in the order in which requests are received, no exceptions.

We will incorporate the photos in a contest during the next Birthday Bash. Exactly how the contest will run is not yet set.

Pack your bag, Ratty, the World Tour is ON!!!

its_virgil

I'll play. Short trip for Ratty and maybe he will hide some (processed)cactus in his pockets. Gotta watch those rats.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Last edited:

Crashmph

I would live to jump in on this but I will be traveling for the next 6 weeks for work.

If it is still running in December I would love to jump in line for the fun. I will have to check back then.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
''Hey Ratty?''
''What do you want Skip!!!? I HATE YOU!!!!''
''Wanna go on a nice holiday?''
''After all the abuse you've given me, it better be a good one!!!''
''How about a nice round the world trip?''
''This another of your tricks Skip? I'm still hurting from the kickback!!!''
''No, no, no Ratty, I owe it to you, really''
''First Class?''
''Er,.... yes Ratty''
''I gonna get abused on this trip?''
''Er....no Ratty''
''Mmmm OK then....I'll go get ready''
''OK Ratty''

Some time later.....

''Hey Skip?''
''Yes Ratty?''
''I've packed my bag and got my passport ready''
''Er,......OK Ratty''
''Hey Skip?''
''Yes Ratty?''
''What's the box for? You posting something?''
''Er, yes Ratty. Now come 'ere you little sh......!!!''
''Nooooooooooooooooooo ..................''
''Enjoy your trip Ratty!!!!''

CLUNK !!!!!

Attachments

• RattyLeaving.jpg
    RattyLeaving.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 321

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
All right Skippy,
I have searched our members and here is what I have found:
A tattoo artist-ouch Ratty
A plastic surgeon-ouch Ratty
A couple of far out barbers-maybe ouch Ratty
A piercing artist- ouch Ratty
A hypnotist- you will need relaxation by now Ratty
An alligator wrestler- you might want to miss this Ratty
A snake charmer- are you quick? Ouch again
A rotozip master- you might want to skip this one too!
and a masseuse.
Have a nice trip.

keithkarl2007

Does he have to be in the shop working or could he be outside workin also?

SkipRat is teaching Ratty the words to "On The Road Again"!!! The World Tour is officially on!

Here is how we are going to earn the Frequent Flyer miles for Ratty:

$5 donation to the site via PayPal to play. When Ratty arrives send your $5 (or more if you are feeling generous) for IAP site support to my PayPal address - wcavanaugh1(at)comcast(dot)net. You must have a name in your profile to participate. (This makes it easier for me to match donation and donor if people forget to include their username)

Take your best photo with Ratty working in your shop. We will have two categories - straight photo (minor tweaks with your choice of software) and for those obsessed with my pink uni the unlimited class which means PhotoShop the photo any way you want to.

You must post your photos of Ratty in your shop and get him back in the mail in 1 week after receiving him.

By participating, you are agreeing to send Ratty anywhere in the world to the next person in the list. To be fair, the list will be in the order in which requests are received, no exceptions.

We will incorporate the photos in a contest during the next Birthday Bash. Exactly how the contest will run is not yet set.

Pack your bag, Ratty, the World Tour is ON!!!

Top Bottom