PITH Pen Swap Coming Soon!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am planning to announce the Fall 2012 PITH event very soon. For those who have been around awhile you know what I am talking about. For the newer members be watching for the Sign-up thread, it will have more of the details. No matter your experience or skill level be sure and sign up during the sign-up period, it is sure to be a fun event.

[FONT=&amp]Per the forum rules, in order to participate your user profile must contain your:[/FONT][FONT=&amp] real first and last name,[/FONT][FONT=&amp]city,[/FONT][FONT=&amp] AND [/FONT][FONT=&amp]state of residence or foreign country. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Be sure to do this[/FONT][FONT=&amp] PRIOR [/FONT][FONT=&amp]to signing up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Lets just say that the theme I chose this time should fit everyone so no need to worry. :tongue::wink:

bitshird

Landon, why not make the material something more challenging than the Pine PITH, what about cotton balls glued together with school paste, or CA for the more advanced turners. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glad your back friend.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Landon, why not make the material something more challenging than the Pine PITH, what about cotton balls glued together with school paste, or CA for the more advanced turners. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glad your back friend.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, still time to change my theme.:eek:

Thanks all for the welcome backs and the support while I was away.

Landon

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Come on Landon.!!!! Stop pithing about and give us the low down!!!:biggrin:

When I mentioned that there is a pen swap going on, my wife ran to the closet and hid all her sweeping brushes with pine handles.:confused: I have no idea what that was about. :biggrin:

Good to see you back buddie!!

Top Bottom