PITH Contact Problems?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Besides the ones I have already been in contact with, is there any other concerns about getting in touch with your partner? I cannot help if I do not know. Every year it seems someone gets left out and I do not know about it in time to do anything about it. I put it in the rules very clearly when the pairs would be posted so everyone should have checked in by now. Please let Mike or myself know so we can help. Hopefully everyone is in contact and there will be no "issues". I don't want to be a downer but past experience tells me I should not hold my breath. :eek: No need to call anyone out publicly a simple PM will do at this point.

Landon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Besides the ones I have already been in contact with, is there any other concerns about getting in touch with your partner? I cannot help if I do not know. Every year it seems someone gets left out and I do not know about it in time to do anything about it. I put it in the rules very clearly when the pairs would be posted so everyone should have checked in by now. Please let Mike or myself know so we can help. Hopefully everyone is in contact and there will be no "issues". I don't want to be a downer but past experience tells me I should not hold my breath. :eek: No need to call anyone out publicly a simple PM will do at this point.

Landon

At least I did not need to hold my breath long. :mad:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I working on a half dozen or so "issues", now would be the time to let me know if I need to add to my list. If I cant get contact made soon, there may need to be some realignments,

Andrew_K99

I've never understood why you would sign up for something then not participate. You weren't holding a gun to anyone's head (that we know of :tongue:) and gave people the option the retract their sign up at any time. Realistically a basically pen will be a hour or two commitment and as little as $20 including shipping.

If you need another volunteer to fill the spot of someone that's AWOL just let me know.

AK

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I've never understood why you would sign up for something then not participate. You weren't holding a gun to anyone's head (that we know of :tongue:) and gave people the option the retract their sign up at any time. Realistically a basically pen will be a hour or two commitment and as little as $20 including shipping.

If you need another volunteer to fill the spot of someone that's AWOL just let me know.

AK

I'm game for being paired twice if someone gets left swinging in the wind...
Me either! :mad: Thanks you two, I'll be in touch if I need you.:)

D.Oliver

I'd be willing to make an extra pen also. You could send to those who renege on their PITH commintement as a form of punishment.:biggrin:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Is there anyone else out there who is not "connected"? I have reassigned all the ones I am aware of. I can't help fix what I do not know about. PM me with any concerns.

Landon

Top Bottom