Pen Swap: Heads Up!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Do not sign up here, this is just an informational post.

I heard from at least one person last month that the June PITH filled up so quickly that he didn't even know it was going on until it was too late. So this time you guys get a little notice!!!

There will be a pen SWAP during the month of July. Sign-ups will begin on June 30, tentatively around 10:00am. As the date draws nearer I may be able to pinpoint the time a little closer. Signups will continue until we have 60 participants.

This is a straight pen swap. Participants will be paired and swap pens with each other. There are no themes or restrictions. An exchange of blanks is optional.

As always, to participate in any IAP Activity you must have your full name and location of residence (city and state or equivalent) in your profile. You must have followed through with all previous activities that you signed up for.

So mark your calendars for June 30 if you want to sign up. Don't forget that Ernie will be hosting a casing challenge during the month of July also. You are welcome to participate in both activities, but don't over allocate your shop time. :eek::eek:

Just in case you didn't receive the subliminal message:
:biggrin:Do not sign up here, this is just an informational post.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The contest for me is trying to post something like this WITHOUT having someone sign up when and where they are not supposed to. There is ALWAYS at least one!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Gee, the last guy hasn't gotten his pen yet (only because he said he didn't want a pencil that included error correction technology) and here we go again. I am not signing up...

ttpenman

Thanks for the heads up. Now I just have to try to make my feeble old mind remember to check on the 30th! 3 days away!! Better write myself a big note.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

stonepecker

I will not sign up here for July.

Is there plans for an August swap and can I sign up for that one? August is my birthday month. Hopefull that I can be first.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Sitting out

I got in this month and got a great pen so I'll sit this one out to give some fellow member who didn't make it last month a turn. I forgot where to post the picture.....refresh my memory please. Thanks.

Top Bottom