Pen Exchange

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I have received many PMs concerning exactly what is the 2009 PITH. Understandably, newer turners and/or IAP members might not know, heck I did not until last year. :wink: Lets start here: PITH=Pen in the hat. In a perfect world we would all get together and place a pen in the hat. Each member would reach in and select a pen at random to become there own. Now while not geographically feasible to all meet, next best thing is what I am doing. Placing NAMES in a hat and drawing exchange partners from there. That is it in a "nutshell". Hope that clears things up. Go to: this link for the rest of the details and sign up. http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53011 Should be fun for all so TY to those who signed up. To those who have not, there is still plenty of time to do so.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Well Mr "Junior Activities Manager" :biggrin::biggrin: are you having fun yet?? BTW, I think I forgot :rolleyes: to mention that running the P.I.T.H can be a real P.I.T.A.!!! :smile-big::smile-big::smile-big:

Nah! Bring it on, this is FUN!!!!!:clown:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Are you now and should you be addressed as the exhalted grand jr activities manager? :eek:will you be adding that to your by line or avatar?:worship:

bitshird

Why would you put a pen in your hat?:confused: Isn't it better if you stuck a feather there?:wink::biggrin:

I hope this doesn't become a habit, but I'm rather forced to agree with Peter.

Some people!!!!! :tongue:

Landon surly you don't put your pens in your hat do you??

And call it macaroni!

Hey now let's not be talking food for the refueling of the war of Independence. [size=-5]( Peter is from Canada, so let's make him feel good about it)[/size] Eh!!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom