Pass it Forward Box #3 Signup Thread

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Well, there have been at least 20 people who have expressed interest in getting a third box going, so we'll give it a go.

The general rules for box #3 are the same as for the first two - so be sure to read that original post:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f70/its-about-time-pass-forward-game-121778/

In addition, there will be a few special rules for box #3:

1. Sign up in this thread if you want to play, but please do not sign up if you are already playing in the box #1 or box #2 group
2. The 20 people listed below who have already expressed interest in a box #3 game are already in the game, but you do need to send me a pm to confirm that you still want to play.
3. Everyone needs to send me a pm with their shipping address.

I will leave this thread open until midnight CDT on Thursday May 15. No new signups will be accepted after that time. I will give those listed below a couple of additional days to confirm their participation before I finalize the list. I will try to get this box started early next week, but my work schedule is pretty hectic right now, so please bear with me.

To add a little fun to this game, you are encouraged to make a pen for the person that you send the box to -- just put it in the box with whatever you add in the way of blanks or other goodies. The theme or style will be any kind of pen that uses a Parker-style refill. This is an optional twist to the game -- if you would rather not participate in the pen-pass, just leave the pen in the box that was there when you got it and pass that on to the next person.

Here are the 20 people who have "signed up" so far (I hope I haven't missed anyone). There is 1 from Australia & 1 from Canada in this list, so let's see if we get some more international participation:

Ambidex
Tonychar
CrimsonKeel
Falcon1220
Denniszoomy
Nava1uni
Lathemaster
Jsolie
Phillip Kelley
Edward Cypher
Jason Carter
USNR'03
Jayk1998
Electricalme
Akingkubo
Joe966
Bryceprusse
GRMiller
Rblakemore
Greasythumb

Thanks for your interest & your patience,
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I would love to. Missed the first 2.

PM sending.

Thank you for organizing and thank you to Indaina Parrothead for our visuals.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks for all the work you putt into this

Glad to do it, Isak - thanks for playing.

We currently have 29 players for box #3 if everyone that was on the tentative list still wants to play.

I will leave this thread open until midnight tomorrow night even if we get more than 30 players for this box. The ship sails at midnight CDT tomorrow though as far as any new signups go.

Edgar

Mr Vic

My faith has been restored...Finally received my swaps from another forum on Monday and Tuesday this week. Thought I'd been jilted...So I'm In..

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
OK - New signups for Box#3 are now CLOSED!
We tentatively have 35 players, but so far, only about half of the 20 people who expressed an interest in a 3rd box have confirmed that they still want to play.

If you are one of those who has not yet confirmed that you still want to play, you have until midnight Monday CDT to send me a pm or you will be dropped from the list. I will finalize the list at that time then post the routing order and get the box started on Tuesday morning.

Send me a pm if you have any questions.
Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I sent a PM recently, but how do I "confirm"?

Thank you.

You're in Bobby - I got your confirming pm.

I am asking those who expressed an interest in a 3rd box to confirm because those postings were made in a variety of different threads. I tried to keep track of them all, but I may have missed some and some of the comments were as brief as "Oh darn, looks like I missed out".

I'm asking all those on that list of 20 in the first posting of this thread to send me a pm with their address to confirm that they really do want to participate in the box #3 game.

Anyone who has signed up in this thread prior to midnight last night is in.

Hope that helps to clarify things a bit.

Edgar

Top Bottom