Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I just heard from Jeweler53 -- Box #2 is on its way to Florida
Tracking # is 9405 5036 9930 0294 3746 95

Edgar

Last edited:
Box 2 is on the move, this is a long trip from Lacy WA to South FL.
5-11-2014Box2_zps9be23884.jpg

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Box #2 is on its way to SMJ1957 in Colorado
Tracking # is 9505 5000 3555 4134 0002 75

Okay Box 2 is on the way again this time going from South FL to Grand Junction, CO. The map is below. But I have to ask, have these boxes lost intrest? There are no pictures of what people are getting, no pictures of what people have made with what they got, and just no excitment.
5-15-2014Box2_zps1f665a82.jpg

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
YES! We definitely need pictures.
Please post a photo of what you take out of the box. It doesn't have to be anything fancy - a simple phone photo will be fine. If you absolutely cannot shoot & post a photo for a day or two, at least post a description of what you got until you can actually post a photo.

Part of the fun of the game is letting the people before you know that you thought enough of their contribution to want to keep & use it.

It would also be nice to post a photo of the first thing you make from what you kept. That's another good way to say thanks to someone who passed the box on to you.

Edgar

leaycraft

I'm getting excited. Already thinking and getting my contribution together. I know no pics it didn't happen but........... The wait is making me antsy to see this package.

Sataro

It seemed like this would be interesting watching this box traveling. Part of the fun was looking to see what others pulled out of the box and then the anticipation of what you might find when it is your turn. Pictures would have made this very interesting to keep track of. The only thing of interest now is watching for the updates on the map picture to see which direction it is heading. But who knows what happens to us in our daily lives...these fellows may be too busy to have time to post pics for others to see...or maybe what they found in the box is to be closely guarded & not revealed to others...
:biggrin:

stonepecker

Looks like it won't get to me in the near future. That is a good thing as I am out of town for the next 12 days. I have most things ready to put into the box when it gets to me. Might have to size some of the blanks as I have made them big.

My camera is ready. My nerves are running wild because of work......but there is a little bit of looking forward to what might be in there.

Like others, I would like to see what is changing hands in and out of the box. I will be talking trash when the box gets closer to me. For now, just have fun everyone.

ChrisN

Hey, I made something before I posted my pics and sent the box on it's way! And definitely post pics of what you take - it's nice to see if someone likes something you put in.

SteveJ

Looks like the box will make it to my mailbox later today! I am ready and primed with the things I will put in ready to go. I will take a picture of what is in the box when I get it and anyone who wants to see what was left before I got the box (and they have already received and sent the box onward) can PM me and I will send you a picture of what I received.

I will of course post publicly the loot I take out and keep for myself.

Steve

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have a couple of adjustments in the Box #2 routing order to announce:

1. We are skipping over Bjohn for a few turns until he returns from a trip. I will insert him back in as soon as he returns.

2. Ossaguy has asked to bow out of the game, so he will be replaced by CrimsonKeel at the same position in the routing order.

Edgar

Box 2 is headed back across the country. Going from Grand Junction, CO to West Paterson, NJ. And it could get there today. Becasue of the changes that were made with the drop out and the order changing the list on the image will no longer be the correct sequence, Google Maps doesn't allow you to change the order of the Pins once they are placed, what do you expect for a free program...
5-21-2014Box2_zps18f75fca.jpg

leaycraft

The box arrived and I selected some goodies and packed a few. The box went out today to Jason. Tracking number 9114901159815741335539. ETA- Sat 5/24/14

Some nice wood blanks and pen kits- now to put them to ether and post photos.

Enjoy - will definitely do this activity again.

Argo13

The box arrived and I selected some goodies and packed a few. The box went out today to Jason. Tracking number 9114901159815741335539. ETA- Sat 5/24/14

Some nice wood blanks and pen kits- now to put them to ether and post photos.

Enjoy - will definitely do this activity again.

Thanks I am ready.

Argo13

Hey Argo13... my 50th birthday is Monday, put something good in the box, lol!!!

Coincidently today is my 47th. Not as special as 50 but nice to get some cool presents. I just had a birthday cupcake at work. There is an extra one but not sure it will make the trip in one piece. I'll try to throw something good in there.

Probably won't be able to turn it around tomorrow because I work till after the post office closes. But it shouldn't take long to get to you when I send Tuesday.

Have a great b- day!

Jason

Last edited:

ottotroll

Happy birthday to you, too!
Looking forward to getting the box..about the cupcake!
Richard

and i think you are right a
Hey Argo13... my 50th birthday is Monday, put something good in the box, lol!!!

Coincidently today is my 47th. Not as special as 50 but nice to get some cool presents. I just had a birthday cupcake at work. There is an extra one but not sure it will make the trip in one piece. I'll try to throw something good in there.

Probably won't be able to turn it around tomorrow because I work till after the post office closes. But it shouldn't take long to get to ou when I send Tuesday.

Have a great b- day!

Jason

stonepecker

Just got back from out of state......Looking at the other postings ...... seems we have box 2 moving the fastest. Keep it going people, we can win this race yet.

Argo13

Just got back from out of state......Looking at the other postings ...... seems we have box 2 moving the fastest. Keep it going people, we can win this race yet.

Looks like the package is taking the scenic route from the post office 2 miles from my house. It was out for delivery just after 8am this morning. Still waiting....I'll turn it around ASAP.

Jason

Krash

"There is no timetable for quality." :biggrin:

PIF Box #1, position #20.

Last edited:

Argo13

On the way

The holiday weekend the box spent in Cuyahoga Falls was a good one. Now the long journey begins to Cincinnati.

Attached is what I removed. Not sure about the flashlight but couldn't fit it back in the box.

Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 189

Sataro

It looks like the box will be getting here soon. Looks like the timing is just right also. One more week of school after this week & then off for the summer. Time to find some shop time to work on some projects.

Both boxes are on the move again. Box 1 has a longer trip from Chris in Pearland TX to Robert in Garden Grove CA. Box 2 has a much shorter trip this leg from Jason in Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio to Richard in West Colerain Ohio.

Both boxes are running neck and neck both are on the 10th leg of the journey, 1/3 of the way complete.
5-28-2014Box2_zps8215fe85.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom