PARTY!!! YOU ARE INVITED!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The IAP is SEVEN years strong. To celebrate, each year during the month of February the ANNUAL IAP BIRTHDAY BASH is held!! :biggrin:

So what the heck is a Birthday Bash? :confused: I am glad you asked! :)

The IAP Birthday Bash is a month long, on-line party! :cake::present::party: There are fun contests, great prizes, fantastic merchant discounts, and numerous opportunities for IAP members to showcase their work whether it be BEAUTIFUL, :beauty: or UGLY!!! :monkey: There is something for everyone! Heck, you don't even have to turn a pen in order to win a prize. Just log in every day and take a stab at the daily TRIVIA question.

The Birthday Bash is also a time when the membership can support the best penturning site known to man by making a donation. Qualifying donations are rewarded with a rare, collectable, limited edition, official IAP mug. :coffee:

But wait! There is more! :biggrin:

Upon making a qualifying donation you will also be eligible to win one of the many valuable prizes that Jeff has lying around his shop. Watch in awe (via video) as our Beloved, Benevolent Dictator, :angel::worship: draw names and awards treasures. :present: The thought of it excites me more than a Welsh Rat in Steel Factory!! :rolleyes:

There is one small catch to all of this, Participants in IAP activities, including BASH activities must have their full mane, location of residence and means of contact (email and/or PM) in their IAP profile. :wink:

Take a look at the PRELIMINARY Schedule of Events!! There is a real good chance that even more events will be added. :bananen_smilies047: Now if this doesn't excite you, just turn in your IAP membership card right now. All dues money you have paid to date will be cheerfully refunded. :befuddled:

Stay Tuned! See you at the BASH!!! :clown::party::bananen_smilies027::bananen_smilies046:

Attachments

• 11 - Bash schedule of events.doc
    40 KB · Views: 410
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The IAP is SEVEN years strong. To celebrate, each year during the month of February the ANNUAL IAP BIRTHDAY BASH is held!! :biggrin:

The IAP Birthday Bash is a month long, on-line party! :cake::present::party: There are fun contests, great prizes, fantastic merchant discounts, and numerous opportunities for IAP members to showcase their work whether it be BEAUTIFUL, :beauty: or UGLY!!! :monkey: There is something for everyone! Heck, you don't even have to turn a pen in order to win a prize. Just log in every day and take a stab at the daily TRIVIA question.

The Birthday Bash is also a time when the membership can support the best penturning site known to man by making a donation. Qualifying donations are rewarded with a rare, collectable, limited edition, official IAP mug. :coffee:

Upon making a qualifying donation you will also be eligible to win one of the many valuable prizes that Jeff has lying around his shop. Watch in awe (via video) as our Beloved, Benevolent Dictator, :angel::worship: draw names and awards treasures. :present: The thought of it excites me more than a Welsh Rat in Steel Factory!! :rolleyes:

There is one small catch to all of this, Participants in IAP activities, including BASH activities must have their full mane, location of residence and means of contact (email and/or PM) in their IAP profile. :wink:

Take a look at the PRELIMINARY Schedule of Events!! There is a real good chance that even more events will be added. :bananen_smilies047: Now if this doesn't excite you, just turn in your IAP membership card right now. All dues money you have paid to date will be cheerfully refunded. :befuddled:

Stay Tuned! See you at the BASH!!! :clown::party::bananen_smilies027::bananen_smilies046:
Why do we need a full mane???:eek::biggrin:

mbroberg

Monty;1160589 Why do we need a full mane???:eek::biggrin:[/quote said:
Guess.... Is it because;

A) I don't like bald people

B) I am limiting partipation to horses, lions or other hairy beasts only

c) I can't spell worth a darn

D) All of the above

E) None of the above

F) Some of the above

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Why do we need a full mane???:eek::biggrin:

So we can be certain you're not a lyin'

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Guess.... Is it because;

D) All of the above

E) None of the above

F) Some of the above

Is this our first trivia question???? What's the prize???
Cos I know for sure that the answer is F):biggrin:

mbroberg

Guess.... Is it because;

D) All of the above

E) None of the above

F) Some of the above

Congrats Mr. Rat. I'll send you a selection of stainless steel Cotter Pins which I expect you to turn into a retractable fountain pen.:tongue:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Guess.... Is it because;

D) All of the above

E) None of the above

F) Some of the above

Congrats Mr. Rat. I'll send you a selection of stainless steel Cotter Pins which I expect you to turn into a retractable fountain pen.:tongue:
No doubt he can.:bananen_smilies046:

Well crap

I'm out already 29 and bald shoot. Maybe I can just submit my bald head with a nib CA'ed to it for the ugly pen contest!!:bulgy-eyes:

Man this looks like a lot of fun. My first one and I already have the schedule printed out. Thanks for the deadlines!

It's almost party time!

just remember bald is beautiful!!!!

Jesse

P.S. Okay who wants to help me shave a lion I'm that excited about this party

mbroberg

I never touch another man's Pom Poms.

(but send the outfit over:tongue: l love to gross people out!!)

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Will somebody please call the weather man and tell him we need some of that global warming on the east coast? How can we compete if the shop is too cold?

Top Bottom