PAIRINGS for the Pre-BASH PITH (Jan 2017)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

We had a total of 34 members willing to play.

Here are the 17 pairings.

MikeinSC - Sprung
Drewboy22 - MrPukaShell
Rounder - jsolie
hippi - dthayer
Log2Lumber - Marko 50
Brian Frank - bedangerous
penmaker1967 - skiprat
Elkhorn - rbstallings
John Smith - Scotty
Edgar - Jomtello
Jdubfudge - allmaclean
Mr. Vic - danom
Leo S Long - It's Virgil
Cwalker - tomtedesco
Mark James - liljohn 1368
Bikerdad - Dalecamino
mbroberg - southernclay

I have tried to spell everyone's name right,
and the reason for the color changes is
to make it easier to find each other.

OK Everyone. Time to send those PM's
and get all the information from your partners.

READY? SET? GO!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Talked with Tony and we have traded information.

Got to make some entries for the BASH. Also have something for Tony in mind.

This is going to be so much fun.

Bikerdad

Oh my, I just did a bit of sleuthing on my partner. Talk about an odd couple. Somebody who both knows what he's doing AND has the skills and experience to execute, and then there's me. :embarrassed:

stonepecker

The "Theme", if there is any, is to get everyone excited for the BASH next month.
Get everyone making pens for the contests. And to have fun.

No theme.........just great IAP Friendship.
Have a blast and get some practice in........maybe just might make that winning pen.

Fame and prizes await the winners.

tomtedesco

Had a friend give me a burl of unknown wood that weighed about 25 pounds and was 19 inches in diameter. It was badly cracked and rotten in the center but what I could see it had great color and grain pattern. Began slicing the piece into 1 inch wide slabs and got more and more discouraged. Worm holes, cracks everywhere, dust falling out, almost made a grown man cry. After about 90 minutes and trimming the bad spots out I wound up with six pen blanks (out of the whole thing). I will use one of these blanks for the PITH. Stand by Cwalker935 it will be on the way when turned.

Last edited:

stonepecker

Had a friend give me a burl of unknown wood that weighed about 25 pounds and was 19 inches in diameter. It was badly cracked and rotten in the center but what I could see it had great color and grain pattern. Began slicing the piece into 1 inch wide slabs and got more and more discouraged. Worm holes, cracks everywhere, dust falling out, almost made a grown man cry. After about 90 minutes and trimming the bad spots out I wound up with six pen blanks (out of the whole thing). I will use one of these blanks for the PITH. Stand by Cwalker935 it will be on the way when turned.

Don't forget the BASH is just a few weeks away.
You need to enter your pens so take pictures before mailing them out.

And don't post them until after the contests are completed. You don't want to have a winner and then be removed for posting to early.

:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Oh my, I just did a bit of sleuthing on my partner. Talk about an odd couple. Somebody who both knows what he's doing AND has the skills and experience to execute, and then there's me. :embarrassed:
It's all about having fun John. I hope you will be pleased with your pen, as I'm sure I will be with mine. :wink:

Top Bottom