Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Consolidation of Links:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54230 -photos
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54033 -pairings
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53011 -sign ups

I don't want to junk up this thread so if there are any mistakes, please PM me. :wink:

With the exception of Brian (GouletPens) your name should appear only once. Please let me know (PM) if I goofed.
It's your responsibility to contact the person you're making the pen for to get their mailing adresses and any other info you may need to get their pen sent out to them.

If there are any problems in making contact with your partner, please PM CAV (wdcav1952) He will be your point of contact regarding this. If there are things that come up and you will need any extra time etc. PLEASE communicate this with your partner. Feel free to PM me as well if I can help out with anything.

159 participants (I think). My brain hurts now so here you go:

jimofsanston---skiprat
OKLAHOMAN---donpratt
Larry in Harrow---1TJTurner
Chief Hill---ZanderPommo
Wolftat---Seer
pssherman---altaciii
Candy1land---maxman400
CHEF---brooks803
Jwing---PR Princess
Mredburn---BigguyZ
El_d---bitshird
Rollerbob---areaman
Fishrule---Daniel
Jim Smith---Papa Bear
Gagler---dozuki
Buzz7164---juteck
MarkHix---bgibb42
BaldnVegas---HSTurning
Foamcapt40---darcisowers
TellicoTurning---hdbblue
mbroberg---airrat
glycerine---cajun skeeter
jack barnes---seawolf
snyiper---patharris
keithlong---BruceK
DennisM---creativewriting
Mdburn em---MrPukaShell
Khogan16---junosdad
Jusjoe---bracky1
arjudy---Gezawa
baker4456---nightowl
Lmcminn---nevyen
Truittsosebee---john l graham
Manny---Scotty
Brewtang---mtgrizzly52
1080Wayne---OLDMAN5050
Ngeb528---dahelton
bobleibo---Russell Eaton
jwtrumbo---Displaced Canadian
Russianwolf---byounghusband
RichB---atsowers
RIPPAN45---Buzzzz4
Sbell111---danroggensee
Nellieteach---drerict
Douglas Feehan---Crickett
Sberger---TRussell
greggas---dgscott
RonSchmitt---mvaldez
RHossack---dgscott
skywizzard---krc0604
Elizabethsdrinkard---gmanblue
Phunky 2003---GouletPens
AWolfe---DurocShark
JayDevin---jthompson1995
Csue---dntrost
Ed4copies---pwhay
WoodenInk---NewLondon88
workingforwood---BigShed
USAVET98---CaptG
Stick Rounder---nava1uni
SuperDave---wracinowski
DCBluesman---Whaler
MesquiteMan---cigarman
Druid---ldb2000
clthayer---the_benz
CharlestonPenWorks---tim self
fiferb---rjwolfe3
Rochester---sparhawk
GoodTurns---tonyhamm
louisbry---warreng8170
hewunch---dalecamino
mick---sefali
kirkfranks---theturningcircle
babyblues---mackc
Mr Vic---greenmtnguy
Crashmph---jskeen
TowMater---turkey-slayer
KenV---altaciii
ken69912001---hehndc
bobskio2003---bmac
timcbs---stolicky

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I have not had any PMs about things in a couple days, so assume all is going well. Feel free to give a shout out if you need anything.

Rollerbob

I have not had any PMs about things in a couple days, so assume all is going well. Feel free to give a shout out if you need anything.

Um, Landon, I'm runnin a little low on CA, could you send me some? Oh, and a couple of nice blanks and an Emperior kit. That should hold me. Thanks for asking!!

DennisM

Just wanted to say this here..

HOLY FLYING CARP! I just took a look at the fliker account of my pairing and his pens, I have a week to better my work 100 fold to send him anything worthy of the trade!

No pressure right? Ya!
:)

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Thanks to all who have posted the pens they received. I did not have a good plan in place to be sure of who has received and who has not so I guess the picture thread will work. I can try to make a list or just ride the wave whatever you all think.

DennisM

Still working on mine, I have went through 4 blanks and a lot of time and frustration so far. Once I saw the quality and type of pens my trade partner does, I decided it has to be something good to send him as well.

Tried casting a really cool blank, mostly fail. Tried a nice wood and acrylic combo, fail. a couple others. Then today decided something simple no worries that way, simple two color pr segmentation.

Well form, style and turning great, except right at one of the seems, it chipped! right to the tube. and looking in looks like the tube is not touching the blank in that spot, So now have to figure out why my drill is drilling oblong, as well as come up with another idea SOON!

Hmm clay.. Honey we have to goto Michaels again!
:)

Last edited:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I've had surprisingly few "issues" with folks communicatinhg with therir partners. Are things going that well or are there still folks out there that have just not spoken up yet?

DennisM

I've had surprisingly few "issues" with folks communicatinhg with therir partners. Are things going that well or are there still folks out there that have just not spoken up yet?

Everyone is communicating with their partners fine, just not you?

LOL sorry couldnt resist

Daniel

Mine made it to Kyle a couple weeks ago and I received his today. Have been searching for the corect thread to mention it. having the event scattered around on 4 threads makes it a bit tough to keep up with. so far I have been to the thread announcing the pith. then to the thread to sign up for it, then the one that has the list of matches. and I know their is yet another thread for showing off what you received. Since posts can be edited by the original poster, any way links to all these threads can be added to the sticky Pith thread?

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
links

Mine made it to Kyle a couple weeks ago and I received his today. Have been searching for the corect thread to mention it. having the event scattered around on 4 threads makes it a bit tough to keep up with. so far I have been to the thread announcing the pith. then to the thread to sign up for it, then the one that has the list of matches. and I know their is yet another thread for showing off what you received. Since posts can be edited by the original poster, any way links to all these threads can be added to the sticky Pith thread?
Links are up on this thread.

Top Bottom