Official Cartiridge pen 09 winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Apparently my cartridge must have been dropped in a puddle of water, damaging the primer, because it didn't fire off as well as I expected! :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS!

3rd place...Butch. You win the Exotic Blanks prize!!!

2nd place...Greeneyeblackcat...you win a prize pack from Neil <wolftat>!!!

1st place...Skipperat...you win a boat with a hole in it and a skinny guy with a big nose to follow you around everywhere you go!!! Oh..and $100 of your choice scroll pen blanks too.

Voted best begginner cartridge turner

Rollerbob! Way to go! you win an awesome prize pack from JohnnyCNC!

Begginner prize pack

Congrats ngeb528!

Random winners! No DQ's, everyone that hadn't already won, went into the hat.

Seamus 7227 ...you win chucky courtesy of Bitshird!
Alamocdc...you win some bushings or sleaves of your choice courtesy of Hewunch!
Jaeger...you win cardridge buffing mandrels courtesy of Ribanett!

Thank you all for participating in the contest and to all the prize donors for making this a success!:smile-big:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Butch, PM sent.

A BIG congratulations to all the winners and to all those who participated! The pens were amazing!

And a special thank you to Cav and Jeff Powell for running this, your hard work and efforts are appreciated!!!

You all helped make a fun month on the IAP!

Rollerbob

Whoopee!!.............you mean I won something?:eek: Thank you Jeff and Cav for putting this together. And to all the other winners and participants, way to go!!:wink: Lot a fun for sure!!!:party:
Is the signature line a little much?:confused::tongue::biggrin:

Last edited:

workinforwood

Whoopee!!.............you mean I won something?:eek: Thank you Jeff and Cav for putting this together. And to all the other winners and participants, way to go!!:wink: Lot a fun for sure!!!:party:
Is the signature line a little much?:confused::tongue::biggrin:

Not at all Bob. It verifies what we already know from viewing your avatar. Your head is too big for your body! :biggrin:

You made us proud!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Many thanks to all involved and for allowing us 'foriegners' into this cool contest:biggrin: It was a lot of fun and the banter was the icing on the cake.:wink:

I'm all 'contested out' and think I'll just keep playing with my nuts (and bolts) during the next one:wink::biggrin::tongue:

Well done to all that took part:biggrin:

hewunch

Congrats to all the winners. Billy I sent you a PM regarding your prize. Let me know what you would like as soon as you get a chance please.
Hans

workinforwood

I can't believe my pen fizzled out like that. I'm now working on buying a $50,000 lathe and Hiring Boone to run it! There's a bunch of guys out back right now installing a power grid and an overhead crane.:laugh:

hewunch

I can't believe my pen fizzled out like that. I'm now working on buying a $50,000 lathe and Hiring Boone to run it! There's a bunch of guys out back right now installing a power grid and an overhead crane.:laugh:
Good luck finding one that cheap:eek:

papaturner

Congrats to all the winners.
I can`t really say that I enjoy the "trash talk" but I do really enjoy checking out the awesome pens. All that joined in the contest are winners. I sure glad I didn`t have to pick the winner.:biggrin:

Rollerbob

I suppose this statement works here as well..................."It's not how sharp the pencil, it how you write your name"!!!:biggrin::tongue:

johnnycnc

Way to go Guys and Gals! Many, many excellent entries!

PM sent to Rollerbob concerning the prize pack he won from me.:)

Thanks to all who participated, I enjoyed the show.:cool:

johncrane

Congrats too the winners they were all great looking pens well done,:biggrin: A big pat on the back for the other entrants for having a go!:biggrin:
A big thanks too the IAP Management Team you done a great job :biggrin:
Also a big thanks to the members that donate great prizes you guys are special people,and i am sure all here would agree :biggrin:

jaeger

In addition to thanking the IAP team for the contest, the entrants and the members that donated some nice prizes, I would like to thank the members that have posted PDF files to the library. Sharing this knowledge freely is also a true gift and VERY helpful to people just starting out and veteran pen turners.

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
So, it's almost midnight here and we were all about to head off to bed......
Then my son say's.....' Oh yeah Dad, there's a package for you in the lounge'

Here's a quick pic.

Many thanks Jeff:biggrin: I can't wait to use these fantastic blanks and the Rosette made it all worth while.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Rosette.jpg
    Rosette.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 195

workinforwood

No problem Steve. You worked hard and earned it. I fizzled out. If you look over the horizon, you'll see Bruce and I working on the come-back trail. Might have try Ken Bitshirds method of throwing more money at it!:biggrin:

Top Bottom