NEWER MEMBERS should read this

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I don't want new members to miss out on this so I will still be shamelessly bumping this for awhile (until I get in trouble):wink:, refer to post #1.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
its been 15 minutes and you havent bumped it again. Are you well? do you have family thats interfering in your bumping? WIll the suspense never end?

alphageek

Former Moderator
I don't want new members to miss out on this so I will still be shamelessly bumping this for awhile (until I get in trouble):wink:, refer to post #1.

Hey... Knock off the bumping!!!

Just kidding. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Of all the things to bump, the bash is one that makes sense!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

Hey... Knock off the bumping!!!
Uh oh!:eek: Well, every year I see a new member post something about not hearing about or not knowing what the Bash is. Trying to give them every opportunity to see it on the front page when they sign in.:wink:

Pete275

It's been a whole 45 mins since Landon's last bump. DO you think they got the message? Just asking. Been looking forward to this since the last one ended.

Wayne

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It's been a whole 45 mins since Landon's last bump. DO you think they got the message? Just asking. Been looking forward to this since the last one ended.

Wayne

Are you refering to the shamelss bumping or this years bash?

I cant believe the members that would stoop to such lows.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Getting close to bed time but gonna keep this to front a bit longer. See post #1 to see what this is all about.:bananen_smilies019:

Pete275

Wayne

Are you refering to the shamelss bumping or this years bash?

I cant believe the members that would stoop to such lows.

Was actually refering to this years bash, but the shameless bumping is kind of fun also.

Wayne

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I thought I missed the whole thing. I was furious that I missed out on all the deals and giveaway's. Then I woke up and realized I was only dreaming:biggrin:. Shameless Bump!!!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Good thing you picked up the slack there. We could have gone a whole day without a bump

Top Bottom