Members who fail to follow through with their commitments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Chuck (Dalecamino) posted this: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/unpleasant-subject-but-needs-said-125807/

I don't know the incident that prompted it and I do not want to derail his thread so I am posting here.

Several people comment that they have been burned as the result of participating in IAP Activities. When something like that happens please send me a PM with the details.

I've had members tell me that they didn't want to make waves and would rather let it go. "Let it go" means that whoever failed to follow through on their commitment will probably sign up for something else and someone else will get shafted.

I've had a certain amount of success in getting things straightened out. Some folks just do not cooperate and for the sake of all IAP members those individuals are banned from participation in future IAP Activities until they do make it right. Please let me know if you are short changed as the result of participation in an IAP activity. Send me a PM. Help keep it from happening again and again and again.

Top Bottom