May 2015 PITH - YOUTH EDITION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

All right folks - we have had a request from some (2) youth to be included in the PITH/Swap! Can we get more involved?

Here are the details:

The general rules are listed here. The same dates apply (sign up by 8AM EST 5/11).

The adult member is responsible for the completion of the exchange by the youth.

Youth will be partnered with other youth.

A youth can be defined as a person under the age of 18 that has some sort of relationship with the member (child, grandchild, godchild, good neighbor child, the kid next door that watches you turn in the garage). In other words, a child in which the member is willing to take the responsibility that they complete the exchange.

I would prefer that you sign them up in the linked thread above, but if you sign up in this thread I will catch it (If I "like" it, I've got you on the list).

For internet safety reasons - we can identify the kids by the members names and a number or initials (you don't need to list their names if you don't want to).

Let me know if you have any questions!

*** Please remember to take extra safety precautions with the kids!!!! Eye/face protection, dust masks, watch out for long sleeves, long hair, bracelets, etc.!!!! ****

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom