Healeydays - glenspens
Penmaker1967 - mehg35
Plantman - toddlajoie
Charlie_W - tieflyer
Karl_99 - edohmann
Spiderman - hard hat
Truckfixr - denniszoomy
Ambidex - brooks803

There was an odd number so I threw my name in a second time to even things out. I made every attempt to spell the names correctly, I apologize for any errors. Please contact your partner as soon as possible.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Here's a teaser for the pen I plan to make for Karl_99. It's rather unusual material for a pen and something that I haven't tried before. I only have one shot at it for now, so if I mess it up, I'll have to go to Plan B.

This is supposed to be a mystery PITH, so I hope the photo isn't too obvious.
Ed

Attachments

• Jan 2014 Teaser.jpg
    Jan 2014 Teaser.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 141

sschering

Contact made.. I have tubes on hand to make 5 set of blanks then we will see what one gets the thumbs up from my design consulting team.

Spiderman

Thanks for organizing this shin-dig, Brett. I will get a note out to my PITH buddy right away... Oh! Hey, that's you!!

Mike

toddlajoie

Well, Jim (plantman) wins the speedy award. I couldn't believe the other day when I got the message that the box was in the mail... (I think I had just finally gotten the tubes glued into his pen...) Well it arrived yesterday and it looks fantastic, a Jr. Gent 1 in a fantastic piece of Spalted, Mineral Stained Oak Burl with a very nice CA finish. Came with some very nice packing materials also:laugh:...

I know some of the recent PITHs had a separate thread for photos. Are we going to do the same this time?

Top Bottom