January PITH sign up (quick draw)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hard hat

We weren't going to have a January PITH due to the upcoming birthday bash, but there has been such an interest that we will be doing one. This is a bit different as the sign up runs the month before and then pairings released on the first of the event month. So this is going to be a 'quick draw', sign up before the 15th of January, pairings released on the 15th, try to have the pen shipped by the 30th.
All other requirements are as stated in the December PITH.

The theme or this is: mystery. Simply make your partner a pen they would love to have. If needed, ask some simple questions like favorite color, favorite pen type, or simple choice, but don't let on to what the outcome will be.

Simply.Sylvia

New to IAP! This will be my first PITH. Am super excited! Have been turning for about a year, and I love it! I learned to turn in a dress and heels and that is how I still turn to this day! Can't wait to start!

Tieflyer

New to IAP! This will be my first PITH. Am super excited! Have been turning for about a year, and I love it! I learned to turn in a dress and heels and that is how I still turn to this day! Can't wait to start!

Well, always one to try new techniques but maaaaaybe not this time.

Oh, welcome to the forum!

edicehouse

There is an expression here pics or it didn't happen. LOL.

Jim Burr

Banned

You rock Sylvia!!! I haven't done the heel, dress gig...I'm a jeans and t-shirt guy if I'm out of uniform.
You have great enthusiasm and no doubt will be a great pen maker!! Thanks for putting your hat in the mix!!

Jim Burr

Banned
Ok Brett...with all the Navy folk we have and sheer numbers...what say you sir!! This is gonna be a blast!!

hard hat

I think it's gonna be a good time. I just hope we can get everyone to post pictures, pictures or it didn't happen

edicehouse

I hate to do this but please remove me from this PITH. I currently have too much on my plate and figure it would be better to drop than short change someone.

Simply.Sylvia

Dress and heels

So it has been said....no photos?....then it didn't happen!

Here you go guys....turning, in a dress and heels...and long manicured nails! That's how I roll!

This photo was taken at wood craft during TURN FOR TROOPS. Even at home this is how I turn!

denniszoomy

Here is the Pic of Sylvia turning a pen at woodcraft during the turn for troops.

Attachments

• Sylvia.jpg
    Sylvia.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom