Jan. 2018 PiITH Pairings.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Welcome to the JAN. 2018 PITH.
The following is a list of pairings in random order.

penmaker 1967 - penmaker 134
Leo S Long - Seer
hippi - Cory 45
Hopco - glenspens
Rounder - djrljr
Wescott - Cwalker935
Special V4213 - EBorraga
Gregf - odexyn
MrDuck2 - Timber Ripper
Mike 8850 - Mckenziedrums
acmaclaren - Bryguy
Brotherdale - blade.white
Mark Jamesw - Darley
Aces High - Pen Goblin
Bikerdad - SteveJ
John Smith - robutacion
Edgar - Rolandranch
JohnU - Jontello
MJ Jack - Noot 17
bedangerous - Mr PukaShell
Jeremymc 98 - Stonepecker

The winner of the drawing (#13) is Special V4213.
He is going to be receiving a one of a kind t-shirt.
Made by the LOML. She loves her new embroidery machine.
:biggrin:

Your packages should be in the mail by the end of the month so we all can enjoy them during the BASH.
A new posting for photos will be started later this month.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

Last edited:

stonepecker

Contact made. What was the theme again??

Ernie,
There is no theme unless you count friendship and fun.
Stretching your limits. But still do what you are comfortable with.
Try a new blank or wood you haven't used before. Make a new style of pen you have never tried before.

Keeping it simple for the new players while letting the skills come out for everyone.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Contact made. What was the theme again??

Ernie,
There is no theme unless you count friendship and fun.
Stretching your limits. But still do what you are comfortable with.
Try a new blank or wood you haven't used before. Make a new style of pen you have never tried before.

Keeping it simple for the new players while letting the skills come out for everyone.
Just checking!!

Wayne are you going to put up a picture thread? I've already got my pen and some really extraordinary blanks from Glen. I don't think my picture taking skills are going to do them justice.

stonepecker

Wayne are you going to put up a picture thread? I've already got my pen and some really extraordinary blanks from Glen. I don't think my picture taking skills are going to do them justice.

Yes, I will start a picture thread. That had to be the fastest horse of the pony express. :eek: Will do it first thing tomorrow morning.

Photos are encouraged. We all want to see what each other received. Admire the workmanship and skills.

Yes, I will start a picture thread. That had to be the fastest horse of the pony express. :eek: Will do it first thing tomorrow morning.

Photos are encouraged. We all want to see what each other received. Admire the workmanship and skills.

No doubt, I'm starting to think he was waiting at my post office when the pairings came out.:eek::biggrin:

We've already been talking about him sending me the kitchen sink and I think if he'd had a little more cash on him at the time he mailed me the pen he'd have sent it with it.:biggrin: He was right though, I have a new stainless steel sink, but it never hurts to have a backup.

stonepecker

Information exchanged. Ideas sent between us. This is going to be fun.
Have my kit. Still thinking which blank will look the best. Beautiful weather this weekend.......hard to be in the shop when it is 40+ outside in Minnesota.

Top Bottom