Its Coming! The 2015 Summer Extravaganza.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Im in the preplanning stages of the 2015 SE and Im looking for some feed back.
The SE is set to be in August again this year and Im looking to incorporate one or possibly a combination of the "Pen Stand" "Pen Display" type contest.
This will give us a trial run on the contest so that we can start to tweak it for the 2016 Bash.

Public discussion of the other contests will be in July but now is the time to try and structure the Display/ stand.

All opinions are welcome.

For all you newer Members, the Se is a set of contests for our enjoyment but on a smaller scale than the Birthday Bash.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its a small set of pen making contests. We have around 7 different contests. The contests run in August. Pre discussion of the various contests and rules are in July.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The prizes if there are any are usually Boxes of blanks donated by other members. We have a vendor or two that donate but I like to cap it at $50.00
Its purposely held 6 months away from the Birthday bash and hopefully its mostly summer for our Northern friends. Although as I understand it Canada has already had its 3 days of summer by then. :biggrin:
I get to try out different contests and formats that will help tweak the Bash as well.
We will have
A youth contest.
5 pen making contests
A casting contest.

Top Bottom