It's about time for a "Pass It Forward" game

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
So far, there are 5 people on the alternates list. No promises, but we'll see how things go with the first 2 boxes and how much interest is still out there - I may start a 3rd box in a few weeks.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Well, that's 7 who are interested in a 3rd box so far. Two of those are from Australia & Canada, so this would be an international game. If we can get enough players for a 3rd box, here's how it will work:
I'll start it off to someone in Australia, then it will circulate to all players there.
The final AU player will send it to someone in Canada, then it will circulate to all players there.
The final CA player will send it to someone in another country, if there are any, or the USA if we only have those 3 countries playing.
Finally, the last USA player will send it to me.

SO, if anyone else in AU or CA (or any other country for that matter) is interested in playing, go ahead and sign up. Only one player in each country will draw the black bean for an international shipment & I'll take care of it on the USA side.

Edgar

tbroye

If Rick Perry sends the moving vans I will move, Always wanted to live in foreign country . Can I bring the Niners?

Last edited:

tbroye

There was a time when we were thinking of moving to Texas along with my Brother and Sister in law. He has a brother living somewhere near Dallas. But our health insurance plan and our grand kids helped keep us in CA.

He being a life long fan of that team from Dallas and me being a life long Niner fan as actually brought us closer as we have fun playing practical jokes on each other, Like me replacing his Dallas flag and his US flag one night with Niners and Raiders flags, we both hate the raiders. At a garage sale he tried to sell my Niners card table that we were using to put things on in fact the sign said see Tom and he will give you $5 to take it. It is all in good fun, we shared Season tickets for the Sacramento Kings for years and gave them up when it got so bad it was no fun. We do home improvement projects together and go fishing and we have gone on vacations together and collect wine together. He is like the brother I never had.

Top Bottom