International Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fordwakeman

A funny thing happened at the post office. I had reused the box that was shipped to me cause it was still in good shape and saved me a trip. I printed off the postage online and took it to the post office today. I was informed that the box was not a Priority flat rate box so the clerk was supper helpful. we put the box in a padded envelope and it only cost .85 cents more. but I have a new tracking number. 9114 9999 4423 8845 3339 44

not a big deal, just want to bring this to the groups attention as the box is full and I don't think the contents will fit in a smaller box.

thanks

USNR'03

The first is what I received, and what I took out. Looking forward to making a few pens.

Regards

Attachments

• gift 1.jpg
    gift 1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 169
  • gift.jpg
    gift.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 156

hcpens

Received box, YIPPPPPP EEEEEE. Pictures to follow, box will be shipped on Saturday AM. Thanks everyone before me, great stuff.

hcpens

International box received & Shipped

All, Here are my pictures (I hope) of the international box, what I received, took, and replaced.

Thanks, great stuff,

USPS Tracking number 9405 9036 9930 0360 7759 35

Richard

Attachments

• What I received 2-13 2015.jpg
    What I received 2-13 2015.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 134
  • What I removed.jpg
    What I removed.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 144
  • What I put in.jpg
    What I put in.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 152

CrimsonKeel

All, Here are my pictures (I hope) of the international box, what I received, took, and replaced.

Thanks, great stuff,

USPS Tracking number 9405 9036 9930 0360 7759 35

Richard

Let me know how that pinecone blank turns out. it is two different shades of orange so I'm hoping that shows up when its turned.

Cmiles1985

I have sent a PM. He was logged on this afternoon.

I PM'd my address to him quite some time ago, but haven't heard back. Granted, no response was required, I just wanted to make sure everything in my little section went without a hitch. I'll be moving soon, so I want to make sure I get it in and out before I start packing!

Thanks Dick for hosting this :)

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
Just as a review here are the rules everyone agreed to follow when they signed up.

"You MUST AGREE to keep it a small flat rate box. The focus of the game is quality of items over quantity and an SFRB will minimize shipping costs for everyone. The cost of shipping a larger box may prevent some people from playing, particularly overseas members. KEEP IT A SMALL FLAT RATE BOX.

Package tracking and delivery confirmation is CRUCIAL to the survival of the box and the efficiency of the game. Each time the box is shipped, the tracking # must be sent to me as well as posted in the Pass It Forward thread so everyone can keep track of its movement and all will be in the loop.

We want this game to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, so please do not keep the box more than 2 days before shipping it to the next person. I will communicate with you when your turn is close. Don't worry about vacations, business trips or whatever -- If you do not reply to my PMs within 2 days, or if you let me know that you will be unable to ship the box within 2 days, I will simply move you down in the list and bump the next person up."

I did not state that you must ship USPS, but PLEASE DO. It complicates matters significantly when you use another carrier.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The International Box should be on the move again on Saturday, or perhaps Monday. Electricalme responded to an email and advised that he has been dealing with some personal issues.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Electricalme told me in an email that I received on 2/26 that he had been dealing with some personal issues and would have the box in the mail by the 28th. Obviously that didn't happen. I know he has been logged onto the site since then, the latest log-on was this morning at 2:15am. We all know that sometimes things happen. When they do, a simple post is really all it takes to buy a little more time. Most of us are very understanding in that way. Yet, there has been nothing from electricalme.

I have made a suggestion to mredburn about how to get the box replaced and moving again. Hopefully my suggestion will be doable. If not, we'll get it replaced some other way.

It's a shame that this type of thing happens.

Cmiles1985

I've already communicated with Edgar for shipping. I hope all is well with electricalme. As soon as I get the box, I'll pass it along to Karl_99, and post pictures and tracking!

Thanks Dick for hosting this! I'm sorry it seems there have been so many issues between both boxes...

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The box is sitting on our shipping desk awaiting USPS pickup about noon today. Tracking # is 9405903699300374646078

It's only 250 miles from Houston to Corpus Christi as the crow flies but probably about 1500 miles as USPS flies. Still Clark "should" get it on Wed.

I crammed an SFRB with blanks and a couple of pen kits, and being the tightwad that I am, I put that inside a flat rate envelope to save 20 cents.

I shot a photo of what I put in the box, but I'll hold off posting it until Clark gets the package. I hope you find something in the box that you can use buddy.

Top Bottom