Holiday Pith Follow up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fireangels

1st

let me say the deadline is fast approaching Dec 21 is when your partner should have package in hand. If you have already done this great if not please try to finish up and send a note to your partner communication is key.

2nd

Let me take this time to thank all of you for letting me run this pith I really enjoyed it and I hope there wernt too many flubs and if there was any they were taken care of in a timely manner. I am still here to help any that may come up but I cant help if I dont know it was a pleasure serving as the pith operator once again THANK YOU

BIG BIG Thanks go to Mike and Landon thank you guys for the opprotunity

James AKA (fireangels)

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
1st

let me say the deadline is fast approaching Dec 21 is when your partner should have package in hand. If you have already done this great if not please try to finish up and send a note to your partner communication is key.

2nd

Let me take this time to thank all of you for letting me run this pith I really enjoyed it and I hope there wernt too many flubs and if there was any they were taken care of in a timely manner. I am still here to help any that may come up but I cant help if I dont know it was a pleasure serving as the pith operator once again THANK YOU

BIG BIG Thanks go to Mike and Landon thank you guys for the opprotunity

James AKA (fireangels)
Glad I could help. If you need anything else just say the word.

Top Bottom