FALL PITH WRAP-UP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
The deadline is just a few days away. This is my last request asking if there are still problems. In short it is "speak now, or don't complain 6 months from now":eek::wink: Every year it seems someone pops up very late to let me know they were left out. Now would be the time to speak to avoid that. PM is best.

Landon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Keith - My understanding is that the receiver should have the opportunity to post the pic. If the receiver doesn't, then it's OK for the sender to post. The idea is that the receiver has to get the pen before he/she sees it on line.

underdog

Noooo Kidding!:tongue:

I must say I feel spoiled by Martin. He sent two pens (one for the wife- which she promptly claimed!) , and a hand made case, plus a bunch of blanks!

Last edited:

DurocShark

Daughter's pen is still in wife's car. :at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end: "I haven't had time." "Why did you say you'd do it then?" "I thought I'd have time." sigh...

I'll grab it tonight and send it myself from work tomorrow.

Well, it is unfortunate that my partner is experiencing some life issues that has brought time near a lathe to naught.

HOWEVER Aussieturner, Stepped up and hooked me up with a very nice pen and very unique pen blanks.

c0004e41-12da-424e-8fcf-6b7f19d51c8e_zpsa213e849.jpg

Top Bottom