FALL PITH ClOSE OUT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am assuming at this point everyone has their exchanges completed or have made arrangements with their respective partners. This is my final post concerning the event. I think we had a very good event with a relativelt few number of issues. If there are any things you want me to address please send me a PM. Thanks to all who participated.

Landon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alzey

This my first PITH and can't wait for the next one:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for your hard work organizing this:bananen_smilies046:

robutacion

I am assuming at this point everyone has their exchanges completed or have made arrangements with their respective partners. This is my final post concerning the event. I think we had a very good event with a relativelt few number of issues. If there are any things you want me to address please send me a PM. Thanks to all who participated.

Landon

You've done a good job Landon, we know you are good at this however, I have a question for you, will you do the next year (2013) one...???:wink::biggrin:

Thanks for taking care of this one, it seemed quite "flawless"...!

Cheers
George

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

Landon

You've done a good job Landon, we know you are good at this however, I have a question for you, will you do the next year (2013) one...???:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George
Plenty of flaws trust me. I think 2013 will be a good year for the PITH. :wink: I'm sure of only one thing. NEXT up will be the BIRTHDAY BASH!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ttpenman

Another great PITH. What I need to do is start on a pen now instead of waiting till the last minute like I usually do. Procrastination has always been my downfall.

Thanks again for running a great project.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

robutacion

Landon

Cheers
George
Plenty of flaws trust me. I think 2013 will be a good year for the PITH. :wink: I'm sure of only one thing. NEXT up will be the BIRTHDAY BASH!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well, a "good" organizer is the one that makes flaws look non-existent to the participants , off-course will be always flaws regardless, I know, I have done that been there however, and unless I miss something important, I've seen no major dramas, even with the large number of new members and participants so, I will have to assume and believe that 2012 PITH, was a success, right...???

Cheers
George

Top Bottom