FALL 2012 PITH SIGN-UP AND RULES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Landon, if you have an odd kids count, my niece would help out. Rhionna 9 years old.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I already posted her for you per your PM. TY, we did have an odd number. :)

Sign ups are now CLOSED. Pairings will be posted in the next couple of days. :biggrin:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Is it to late to get in on this,havn't been around in a while,so just getting back into it,let me know if I'm to late.

Technically yes it is past the deadline but I have just started keying in names so I will allow it.

Because I will be at work all day, I will accept entries until 5:00 PM Mountain Time. At that point There will be NO MORE additional exceptions. It is all about fun and not about prizes but at some point I must turn folks down and that point will be 5:00 PM. Thanks to all who signed up. I hope you enjoy it.

Quick Q - This is my 1st PITH. How will I determine who my "partner" is and am I then responsible for getting addresses and sending the pen (and blanks) to him/her?

terryf

Quick Q - This is my 1st PITH. How will I determine who my "partner" is and am I then responsible for getting addresses and sending the pen (and blanks) to him/her?

Watch this thread and you will see a list posted - a very long list :) There will be instructions to determine your partner.

After that you make contact with your partner via PM to establish mailing address etc.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I will post a thread with a long list. You will be paired with someone. Make contact via PM and exchange info.

Landon

Edit in: The list would be posted but I have an ODD number of participants so I am searching my drop out list to try and get one back in.

Edit in: I may just have to drop out and make it even. I'll post pairs as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom