FALL 2012 PITH No Contacts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am giving 24 hours for the members that their partners have let me know that they are MIA. I have made numerous attempts to contact them myself.

I understand that not everyone logs in every day but it has been over 2 weeks since the pairings have been posted and I don't understand why, knowing they signed up, they have not checked in and/or contacted their partner. I do not want to be bitter about it, sometimes stuff happens. That being said, it is also unfair to make others wait.

Landon

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am giving 24 hours for the members that their partners have let me know that they are MIA. I have made numerous attempts to contact them myself.

I understand that not everyone logs in every day but it has been over 2 weeks since the pairings have been posted and I don't understand why, knowing they signed up, they have not checked in and/or contacted their partner. I do not want to be bitter about it, sometimes stuff happens. That being said, it is also unfair to make others wait.

Landon
I posted this in another thread but want to be sure everyone sees it so:

Is there anyone else out there who is not "connected"? I have reassigned all the ones I am aware of. I can't help fix what I do not know about. PM me with any concerns.

Landon

Top Bottom