December 2013 PITH Sign Up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Got mine all figured out this past weekend and have now got it finished and sent. YaHoo. No pressure Skip. I always find these PITH 's to be a pressure pot, don't know why I do that to myself but it's done and I am happy.
Lin

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well I can't wait but I'm afraid you will have to, Lin :(
I am normally one of the first to complete but I'm too busy at work to play in my shop. Hopefully you will think the wait will be worth it.

plantman

I hope that I can get back into my shop by the first of the year. If not I will let you know. Put me down for the military pen. Jim S

hard hat

Jim, the pairings came out on the first. If any of you would like to be his partner since he was out for medical reasons, please pm me and I'll get you paired up

lorbay

Well I can't wait but I'm afraid you will have to, Lin :(
I am normally one of the first to complete but I'm too busy at work to play in my shop. Hopefully you will think the wait will be worth it.

Not a problem Steve and I know the wait will be worth it. I am kinda lucky right now as I am off work from a work related injury and have had the surgery and well on the way to mending. Other wise my job gets in the way of my shop time too. That's all coming to an end in Jan.lol
Lin

Beedeejay

Well,
My pen has been finished, and will be hopefully I the mail in the next 2 days. I have emailed Todd to let him know so with some kind of awesome luck he should see it around Xmas:eek:, hopefully:rolleyes:,

Cheers Ben,

penmaker1967

i have completed my pen for ben and it went in the mail today chiristmas eve i have emailed ben and told him to let me know when he got it. hope he likes it was my first pen of this material.

denniszoomy

John your pen is on its way to you. Should be there a couple of days after Christmas. Happy holidays to you all.

Dennis

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Yahoooooo !!! Just got mine from Lin Bayford ( Lorbay ) and I am gobsmacked !! :eek: Not one, but TWO absolute stunners!!! :biggrin:
They actually arrived in the UK over a week ago, but the taxman and customs officers and even the Post Office each decided they needed a slice of the pie. :frown:

Can someone point me to the thread where we need to post pics please. I can't find it.

Many thanks Lin !! I love them both. :biggrin:

firewhatfire

Folks remember February is Birthday Bash month. Alot of activities and contest to enter. You may not want the added work of another PITH before then.

I will be focusing on an entry for a Pen Contest or few.

hard hat

There isn't going to be one in jan because of the birthday bash. Everyone keep your eyes open for the upcoming events, there will be plenty to do. I have enjoyed the work for this PITH and will be working on more in the future. To all those who have participated, thank you for being such a pleasure to work with.

edstreet

There isn't going to be one in jan because of the birthday bash. Everyone keep your eyes open for the upcoming events, there will be plenty to do. I have enjoyed the work for this PITH and will be working on more in the future. To all those who have participated, thank you for being such a pleasure to work with.

I'm not following this. Who is getting bashed for their birthday? This should not exclude any type of pith that members wants to do, that's just wrong.

hard hat

The IAP birthday bash is in February, and gearing up for it is in full swing. There will be swaps and other pen making competitions.
Ed, I agree with you that if there are willing participants then the event should go on. I would be happy to coordinate one at any time. If you are interested in a January PITH ( even though it's a bit later than would have been started usually) we can still do this. Please message me and I'll do my best to throw one together. Even if it's only 6 people it'll be fun.

Top Bottom