KenV ------ Scotty
Sataro ------ w5brw
gonzo972 ------ Jsolie
Argo13 ------ bobleibo
BrandonW ------ penmaker1967

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Okay find your name in the left column, follow the dotted lines right and you have you partner. Get in contact with each other and let's get this thing started.

bobleibo

Hey Derek, what did Jason (Argo13) ever do to you? Jason, you must have really made him mad cuz' you done got stuck with me. In the interest of time, I'll apologize now.
Be in touch soon~
Cheers
Bob

lyonsacc

All righty - ready to go. I was creating some dust in the workshop over the weekend with this pen. Haven't yet decided on what ornament to make - decisions, decisions. I might need to take some time off work to think about it!

Dave

Skie_M

Well, I got my poor little pen all packed up ... still working on the ornament right now, but it should be a nice and pretty one when all's said and done! :)

bobleibo

What's up with you "overachievers" that already have your ideas ready or even worse, some of your items completed? I spent the entire weekend walking around the mall trying to find an ornament that looked easy enough to copy. Easier said than done. And would someone please explain what "classic or vintage" means? Now if I can find my shop.........
Derek, you're in so much trouble!

Skie_M

Walking round the mall? What's with this mundane excuse to waste time? Do like the rest of us in the modern age and surf the net for ideas! :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
What are you talking about Chuck? I was thinking about charging him for the privilege of being your swap partner!

well I'm not sure I want to pay money when he is saying poor me. I'm so confused right now.

LMAO!!!! I didn't even see these posts. Until now! :redface:

Ben should have his swap now. I think he's speechless right now. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Top Bottom