Collaborative Creative Challenge Updates

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Now that the BASH is over we will move forward on this. I have 8 out of the 10 teams entries. They have been sitting in my den, unopened, for months now. this has been a real learning experience for me. Next time things will be done a little differently. Fortunately, for me, no one is competing for a prize. However, the membership will select their favorite. I'll try to get things sorted out this week!

YIPPIE!!! I've been waiting for this to start up again :biggrin:

Don't need no stinking prizes! I just wanna see all the entries....oh, and WIN :tongue:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

Now that the BASH is over we will move forward on this. I have 8 out of the 10 teams entries. They have been sitting in my den, unopened, for months now. this has been a real learning experience for me. Next time things will be done a little differently. Fortunately, for me, no one is competing for a prize. However, the membership will select their favorite. I'll try to get things sorted out this week!

YIPPIE!!! I've been waiting for this to start up again :biggrin:

Don't need no stinking prizes! I just wanna see all the entries....oh, and WIN :tongue:

Well if winning second prize blows your skirt up then its all good. Unfortunately, the first prize spot has already been taken :tongue:

Top Bottom