Cartridge Pen Contest Thread

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
It's as much my fault as yours Kruger, I'm sorry.:redface:

Please don't be mad with me or the other twits, they are not trying to be nasty. These Americanese folks have a strange sense of humour that's all :biggrin:

I have a hard time understanding them too most of the time:rolleyes::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
It's as much my fault as yours Kruger, I'm sorry.:redface:

Please don't be mad with me or the other twits, they are not trying to be nasty. These Americanese folks have a strange sense of humour that's all :biggrin:

I have a hard time understanding them too most of the time:rolleyes::biggrin:

Kruger, Please don't take offense to any of the comments here, we are a bunch of wise cracking jokers, its all in fun so please don't feel like we are picking on you. :)

bitshird

Kruger, réclamations mettent pour ne pas être offensés par nous, réellement vous a atteint outre plutôt facilement du regard certains des commentaires que j'ai formulés vers le chat noir aux yeux verts. Mais je le considère vraiment un honneur être permis même de participer à Â un concours avec He et sauter le rat, tout les broutement vif moyen est tout dans l'amusement, aucun mal personnel est prévu. Je pense que vous avez réalisé un travail miraculeux sur votre stylo, merci pour essayer de faire un stylo gentil pour nous montrer vos qualifications

Please excuse my awkard translation, blame it on Babel Fish Translator.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey you guys, do you think Cav has forgotten the poll:eek: I'm dying to see that 'Jeff - the - scroll - beginner' didn't even get a mention:biggrin::tongue:

Maybe cos a few folks haven't re-posted their pics in the other thread?:confused:

bitshird

Hey you guys, do you think Cav has forgotten the poll:eek: I'm dying to see that 'Jeff - the - scroll - beginner' didn't even get a mention:biggrin::tongue:

Maybe cos a few folks haven't re-posted their pics in the other thread?:confused:

Skip, I say Devil take the hindmost!!THIS COMMING FROM SOME ONE WHO IS IN A DEAD EVEN TIE WITH ABOUT 8 OTHERS FOR DEAD LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom