Can't find bash info for this year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

I have not been around a whole lot and I think I may have missed where the 2014 bash announcements are being made.

Can someone point me to the area. I need to see some rules, find the loop holes, create secret alliances, and ......um I mean play nice.:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

There hasn't been much posted yet. I think Eric (Buzzzz4) posted something about the casting contest but I think that has been about it for contest. You can however order your Mug. See the top of the homepage for that.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The pre bash announcements should start popping up shortly. Either that or we are hiding them from you because you dont play nicely!:biggrin:

lyonsacc

There is a brand new pen making contest this year. shhhhhhh...........:cool:

That's the one that's only open to bearded Canadians of Swedish descent, who have made knackebrod in the past week - right? Grizzly lathe as a prize? :biggrin:

If I remember correctly, Jeff would send the Grizzly lathe to the winner right AFTER the bearded Canadian of Swedish descent. I think that us how it has been in the past . . .

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I cant tell you much about the new contest except that it is open to everyone, not just drunk Swedish Canadians with knackebrod and no Grizzly lathe. AND. ........ get this it involves..................... making a PEN!

Top Bottom