August 2013 PITH Pairings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I have attached an Excel spreadsheet with the August 2013 PITH Pairings. If you have trouble opening it or are still not sure who you are to send a pen to PM me and I'll let you know. Find your name in the left hand column and send a pen to the person whose name appears opposite yours in the right hand column. Remember, you will be receiving a pen from someone other than who you are sending a pen to.

Communication is very important. Please contact, and stay in contact with your partners. All pens should be received by September 12, 2013.

Have fun,
Mike

Attachments

• August 2013 PITH.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Waluy

Have made contact with both sides. Now to figure out how I am going to incorporate hot.
OH I KNOW I WILL MODIFY A CLICK PEN TO HAVE FLINT IN IT SO WHEN YOU CLICK IT YOU GET SPARKS. (hmm maybe that's not such a good idea LOL)

mbroberg

Is there anyone who has not had contact with the person they are sending a pen to or the person who will be sending you a pen?

mbroberg

So..................... How's it going? If there are any problems I should know about please PM them to me.

wortmanb

Mine's going in the mail tomorrow. Not sure how well it fit the spirit, but it was a pen I wanted to do as a goal for the summer, and I finally completed it this month, so off it goes.

Top Bottom