ATTENTION CCC PARTICIPANTS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I've touched base with most of you and have learned that this is turning out to be a big flop! A couple of the teams have asked for extensions. There will be no extensions. 8 months should be plenty of time to make a pen. The intent of this activity was to have something for the members to vote on at the beginning of the Birthday Bash. An extension just wouldn't work out.

At the present time only one team says that they are ready to send something. I'm not sure if each member of that team contributed to the creation of the pen as required by the original rules.

The reality is that the CCC as currently structured just does not seem to work. I'll take the blame for that. At any rate, the CCC is cancelled. If any of the teams do have a pen in progress please just go ahead and post it for the members to see. If there is any team that can get a pen to me by the 31st, and can say that it was a collaborative effort between all of your team members, please let me know so we can recognize you.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Mike,

Can you hold off until the actual deadline? Ours is in route and scheduled for delivery before the deadline. And, since it is the season for Miracles you never know how many may show up.....

mbroberg

Mike,

Can you hold off until the actual deadline? Ours is in route and scheduled for delivery before the deadline. And, since it is the season for Miracles you never know how many may show up.....

OK. I guess I may have spoken too soon. As of today I have received pens from two teams. I will contact the remaining teams by PM and see if they can get their pens done if an extension is provided.

Mr Vic

Thanks Mike...My unnamed partners will be thrilled....

Now, if the rest of you folks would get your pens in, we can have a real competition!

teamtexas

OK. I guess I may have spoken too soon. As of today I have received pens from two teams. I will contact the remaining teams by PM and see if they can get their pens done if an extension is provided.

Any updates on the contest status Mike?

Dan

mbroberg

Not quite yet. I've been pulled in quite a few different directions lately. I'll get the PMs out today.

mbroberg

I have two completed pens in my possession. Both are amazing! So there will at least be a competition between those two.

Top Bottom