Anyone Can Sponsor a Birthday Bash Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
It's not just for vendors anymore! We have had a number of requests from individual members saying that they want to contribute to the IAP by way of a Birthday Bash Contest Sponsorship. Vendor Partners have also asked to have the opportunity to call attention to their products by way of sponsorship.

As a contest sponsor your name or business name will appear alongside the contest title throughout the Birthday Bash! It is a good way to call attention to your product! For example:

The Really Fun Contest – Sponsored by John Doe, maker of Awesome Feather Blanks.

Or maybe you are one of those members who doesn't have a product but who wants to "Give Back" to the community that has provided each of us with so much.

Contest Sponsors are not involved in the actual running of the contest but they do provide the prizes for the contest that they sponsor. The value of the prizes varies with the type of contest being sponsored. Contests are divided up into tiers and the value of the contest is determined by the tier that it falls in. Tier 1 contests cost the most, Tier 4 contests cost the least. Not all contests will have a 4th place but the value of 4th place prizes are listed.

Sponsorship Guidelines are listed below along with a list of available contests. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Minimum Prize Values for Sponsors

Tier 1 - 1st Place $150.00, 2nd Place $100, 3rd & 4th Place $75,

Tier 2 - 1st Place $125, 2nd Place $75, 3rd & 4th Place $60

Tier 3 - 1st Place $75, 2nd Place $60, 3rd & 4th Place $35

Tier 4 - $30.00 per contest

A listing of the planned Birthday Bash Contests that are available for sponsorship is as follows:

Tier 2 Contests

Casting - Colors
Casting – Embedded Object
Intermediate Beautiful Pen
Youth Beautiful Pen – 14 to 16 years old
Modified Pen
Antler, Horn or Bone Pen

Tier 3 Contests

Shop / Shop Life Photo Contest
Pen Marketing Photo Contest
No Rules Photo Contest
Edible Pen
Match the Shop

The following contests already have sponsors THANK YOU!!

Advanced Beautiful Pen, Sponsored by Exotic Blanks
Casting – Tube On, Sponsored by PTownSubbie Silicone Molds
Wood Identification, Sponsored by The Classic Nib
Beginner Beautiful Pen, Sponsored by JohnU Fantastic Feahers
Youth Beautiful Pen – Under 14 years old by Maj'k Blanks
4th Annual Russ Fairfield Memorial Modified Slimline Contest
Freestyle Pen by Brooks Blanks

We will also be offering the following contests /events which will not be sponsored:

Best Library Article
Featured Pen Contest
Daily Trivia
Almost Daily Puzzler
Auctions

Again, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to sponsor a contest.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Mike,

Lets say my accounting business sponsors a contest. Would this cause a conflict/problem when I comment in threads that ask tax questions?

Dave

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mike,

Lets say my accounting business sponsors a contest. Would this cause a conflict/problem when I comment in threads that ask tax questions?

Dave

I'm not sure I am following you Dave. If you are asking if you sponsor a contest and them someone happens to post a tax question in Casual Conversation would it be a conflict of interest for you to answer it? No.

How do you think it could be a conflict of interest?

Top Bottom