ALLLLL Aboard! The Losers Train is now Boarding

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its that time once again. IF you didnt win one of the great prizes in the Donation Drawing, or one of the prizes in the various contests, including a Crying towel, or random Drawing prize. This contest is for you! If you didnt enter any of the contests you really are a loser and this contest is especially for you!
The rules are simple, you cant have won a prize in the Bash this year.
You must post in this THread.
Im a Loser and I want to ride this train or anything to that effect.

We have plenty of prizes to give away on this train ride this year so get on board and get comfy. THe Train will leave the station. Sunday night at Midnight.
You will be listed in the order you posted and random.org will be used to generate the winning numbers.

Now there is no need to push and shove, plenty of room for everybody.

GOOD lUCK!

Magicbob

yep, I'm still a loser.
I see my seat from last year is still open
Oh wait, I'm the first person on.
Well I'll take this seat right here in front so I can laugh er I mean say hi to everyone as they get on board.

Last edited:

edicehouse

Where did Feb go? I turned 42, and have been so busy with work and family. Hardly and (1 hour) of shop time this month. So yes I am a loser baby.....I wanna ride on the Train kept a rollin all night long.... With the people on this train, I'm going off the rails on a crazy train....

stonepecker

Coming in with my handicap sticker fastened to the walker.
"OK.....I am a looser but feeling like a winner seeing all my old friends. Where is my window seat?"

Putting my portable bar close by ...... ready to share with the bourbon drinkers!
Yes, where did Feb. go so fast?

Rounder

I am a loser's loser. I have been on the loser's train and can't even win among a bunch of loser's!!!

Curly

Sit me with the other Canadian losers. We can gripe about our PM, say "eh" a lot and not have our pronunciation of out, about, roof et cetera corrected. ;)

Noot17

I would like a seat on the losers train... well, I don't like it, but at least there's a second chance for those great prizes!

Top Bottom