ALLLLL Aboard! The Losers Train is now Boarding

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Is there any room for contest chairs?

I did enter a couple of contests and lost :eek: if that counts :)

OH yeah there's room for you to. As long as you didnt win a prize either through actually entering or random drawing or daily prize etc.

There are special club cars for the volunteers and Long time Losers!:hypnotized:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I am a loser. Not because I lost a contest but because I did not enter a pen this year. Time just got away from me. I did lose the donation drawing though so I will claim my loser status.

Also it sounds like JT is buying drinks at the bar? :)

I am a loser. Not because I lost a contest but because I did not enter a pen this year. Time just got away from me. I did lose the donation drawing though so I will claim my loser status.

If JT's buying.....they'll taste even better :biggrin:

Got it covered boys. As they say misery loves company. The more the merrier:biggrin::biggrin: We can all cry in Chuck's pink towel. Where is Skip when you need him??? He didn't win anything. :) What a bunch of losers in this crowd:biggrin:
There'll be a patch for everyone :biggrin: Skips hard at work right now :wink::biggrin: Give him time to catch up :rolleyes:

lyonsacc

There are special club cars for the volunteers and Long time Losers!:hypnotized:

You make being a loser sound good. I'll take a seat on one of the "special club" cars - again. If I remember correctly, the "special club" on last year's train was a 2x4 that we randomly whacked each other with.

I'll bring my Stuart Smalley self help guide for losers and we can all recite some of his best quotes:
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me" - Stuart Smalley

alankulwicki7

Is there any room for contest chairs?

I did enter a couple of contests and lost :eek: if that counts :)

OH yeah there's room for you to. As long as you didnt win a prize either through actually entering or random drawing or daily prize etc.

Didn't win a thing :eek:...

Count me in for the club car :biggrin:

597.jpg

jttheclockman

If JT's buying.....they'll taste even better :biggrin:

Got it covered boys. As they say misery loves company. The more the merrier:biggrin::biggrin: We can all cry in Chuck's pink towel. Where is Skip when you need him??? He didn't win anything. :) What a bunch of losers in this crowd:biggrin:
There'll be a patch for everyone :biggrin: Skips hard at work right now :wink::biggrin: Give him time to catch up :rolleyes:

Chuck, Some one broke into your computer and wrote this. You need to check that out. That can't be right.

I have to say this is always the most popular thread of the entire Bash. I wonder why this is. Everyone likes to proclaim how much of a loser they are. Go figure.:biggrin::biggrin: This baby is filling fast. :) May have to put another car or two on.

Last edited:

Sataro

Save me a seat in the bar car. I need to catch up on my reading anyway...

Attachments

• penmaking for dummies.jpg
    penmaking for dummies.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 104

jttheclockman

This sounds like an AA meeting or something. Stand up be proud. Not everyone can ride on this train. This is a special train for special people. There are some on here that have made a few trips around the tracks and can not find the open door. :biggrin:

While we are here lets enjoy the scenery and have a drink or two or three or four or five or six. Glad there is a designated driver. There is a designated driver right??? Better hit the ATM. Oh look they have an ATM machine right in the Bar Car:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom