ALLLLL Aboard! The Losers Train is now Boarding

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thats Right! The Losers Train is open for boarding.. :eek:

The ride is Free but who can ride this Train? :confused: Well if you lost at the Ball Point Pen Contest your seat is reserved. :frown:Couldnt find a Trivia answer to save your Soul? Yup you have a seat too. :redface: If you didnt win anything during the Bash in any of the contests whether you entered Or not, you have a seat waiting on the Losers Train.:alien:

All you have to do to get on this train is to Post in this Thread,

IM a loser and I want to ride this train. :eek::eek:
Or anything to that effect. Now there is still a Contest finishing up and 3 of those entered wont be able to have a seat on this train but as soon as its over there is plenty of room for the rest of you!:)

This Train will leave the station Next Monday Night at Midnight EST March 7th, be on board or be a real loser! :eek:
We have plenty of Cars and lots of room, no need to push or shove or elbow for the best seats. :mad:

I will assign numbers to each person that declares their a loser and do a random drawing to award prizes. Im not sure how many prizes are there but its at least 20. It may end up being more. Lots of goodies just for those lucky few losers that will get off this train!:biggrin::tongue:

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The two that dont win can enter the Losers train contest when the poll is closed and the winners announced.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I entered two pen contests and, neither entry were adequate to win a placement. :redface: NO excuses just, outperformed :biggrin: I'll just have a seat at the bar and, shut up....for awhile :biggrin: Perhaps discuss the shed with John :biggrin:

It was a fun time in this years bash! :wink: Good job Mike!

brownsfn2

I am a loser. Not because I lost a contest but because I did not enter a pen this year. Time just got away from me. I did lose the donation drawing though so I will claim my loser status.

Also it sounds like JT is buying drinks at the bar? :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I am a loser. Not because I lost a contest but because I did not enter a pen this year. Time just got away from me. I did lose the donation drawing though so I will claim my loser status.

If JT's buying.....they'll taste even better :biggrin:

Magicbob

I'm a loser, or something like that.
I am surprised, that didn't hurt as much as I thought it would

Hey Mark, your in my seat!

Last edited:

stonepecker

I am just going to walk on board and find a seat in the corner......stare out the window and watch the world go by.
Oh yea, "Mark, the bourbon is over here!"

"Going to drink my trouble away! Calling all loosers to join in."

KCW

I'm a loser (thanks ballpoint pen contest!) I'd like a seat in isolation please, to reflect on where I went wrong.

jttheclockman

If JT's buying.....they'll taste even better :biggrin:

Got it covered boys. As they say misery loves company. The more the merrier:biggrin::biggrin: We can all cry in Chuck's pink towel. Where is Skip when you need him??? He didn't win anything. :) What a bunch of losers in this crowd:biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom