To all Super Bowl Pool Participants

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
As of this post It's been 20 days since Super Bowl XLV determined the 4 winners of the 20011 Super Bowl Pool organized by Bobliebo. Oh yea, I guess the same contest resulted in some sports team from Ed4Copies :alien: and the Princess' :beauty: state of residence got some kind of accolades as well, but that is immaterial. It's the 4 IAP Super Bowl Pool Champions that we all congratulate and applaud!! :highfive:.

Unfortunately, some of my fellow losers have yet to pay their debt. Not Cool! :mad: We all entered in to this wager knowing that there was a far greater chance we would lose than win. We all knew that the odds dictated that we would be parting with some of our treasured blanks in tribute to our lucky winners. So now, 20 days later, if you have not done so, it is time to PONY UP!!! It's :hammer: time!! Put some blanks in a box and send them to the people you promised them to, the winners. Do this now so the people to whom you owe them, have them by March 6, 2010.

WINNERS: If, by 3/6/11, you have not received blanks from the folks who lost their wager please send me the names of those who have not followed through. We all realize and understand that sometimes life gets in the way of fun. I will attempt to contact the individuals and determine if there was some sort of unforseen circumstance that delayed thier shipment. If I am unable to contact them, or if I do contact them but they can offer no reasonable explanation for their inability to part with 3 - 5 blanks, they will be prohibited from participating in any future IAP activities until they do keep their promise to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I sent 8 blanks to Mainiac on Feb. 8, the day I received his addy. Sent a pm to him yesterday or the day previous wondering if he had received them. No reply from him as yet!

bad

I'm only half as good as Mack, I only sent 4 blanks to Buzzzz4. Unfortunately as mbroberg said life got in the way and I only sent them last weekend. Sorry about the delay. The other thing to remember is that items coming north across the boarder typically take at least an extra week due to Canada Customs. I can only assume that it would take just as long with things going south.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I sent 8 blanks to Mainiac on Feb. 8, the day I received his addy. Sent a pm to him yesterday or the day previous wondering if he had received them. No reply from him as yet!

Very good point Mack. Thanks for pointing this out.

WINNERS: How about some public love to us poor soles who have supplied your addiction for the coming year. Some courtesy "Thank Yous" are in order. Private "Thank Yous' are good, public "Thank Yous' are better. And, we all expect the winners to post photos of their loot so we can drool over it.

terryf

I expect Monty got his I sent as I sent a parcel to Doc at the same time and his have arrived. If they haven't, then it must be within the next day or few!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I thought I read that all participants would send a full box of cheese, crackers and or sausage to me, as the official representative of the Racine Packers, if they won.

I have not yet received them.

(Probably in the mail, huh???)

bobleibo

I have NOT sent mine because I don't know were to send it. It would help if the board was reposted with the address of the winners

Frank...please refer to this post, I sent you the info you needed back then along with a PM.
Thanks
Bob

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73636&page=20

Quote: 02-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Frank Nemke sr.
How about posting the names and addresses of the winners so it easyer on us poor loosers

"Frank.....
Send a PM to your winner, Jennifer (pioneerspens). We won't post their private info on the thread.
Cheers
Bob"

penmaker1967

mine was paid by wed after the supoerbowl was over and i got a pm back from the winners saying that they had recieved my payment.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I expect Monty got his I sent as I sent a parcel to Doc at the same time and his have arrived. If they haven't, then it must be within the next day or few!
Ya never know about the mail. This was posted on Feb 26 and I received the great looking blanks today.
Thanks Terry.

Buzzzz4

I have received from all in my quartile. Please let me know if I have missed thanking you personally. I tried to keep up. I will also work on a pic of most of the winnings...sorry my dad robbed me of a few :rolleyes:

theidlemind

I sent a box of blanks to the buzzzzz guy and got a nice "thank you" in return. Hopefully he will post something he made...........

But I have no idea where to send the blanks to the other winners. Did I miss something?

I'm ready to pay up..

Top Bottom