To all PITH 2010 Participants

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
It's been one week since the original pairings were made. By the end of the day everyone, except for the 8 individuals who were just paired today (8/7/10), should have made contact with their partner. If you have not heard from your partner please let me know.

Edit in****************

Posting Photos.

Remember, when posting photos.

1. Teaser photos get posted in the PITH 2010 Photos thread ONLY. (To not clutter up the album)
2. Completed PITH pens get posted in the PITH 2010 Photo Album and the PITH 2010 Photos Thread. (To maintain a historical recored of all the pens created during the PITH)
3. Unless otherwise agreed upon by the partners, photos of completed PITH pens should be posted by the recipient of the pen. (To not spoil the surprise for the recipient)

To be eligible for the $50.00 gift certificate the pen you created must be posted in the PITH 2010 Photo Album.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hturnings

Ok what does PITH stand for. I kept seeing the post but skipped over it because I thought someone was making a pen out of the pith, then I read the thread about "i'm crying". Silly me I was really confused now I'm just slightly.

Jim

run91

Hi all,
This is my first Pith. Is there a list of the pairings, and if so where could find it.Thanks

Top Bottom