ALL ABOARD The losers Train for the 2015 SE is now loading.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
YES, you read that right. The world famous, everyone's favorite ride, is in the Station! Thats Right, THe Losers Train is taking on Passengers and loading up for that Ride of Shame.
How do "I" get to ride that Long Black Train of Shame you ask? Simple my friend!
In order to ride this train you may not have won any of the contests of the Summer Extravaganza. That includes one of the daily prizes in Edgar's Mind Bending Puzzles. If your a Winner you cant ride this Train.
IF you lost every contest you entered or you didnt even enter a contest, you can ride this Train. Heck if you didnt make a pen at all during the contest month you can drive the Losers Train.

THe best part is we have some extra Prizes to make a few winners out of all you losers out there. Some Lucky few will be getting off that train at the next stop.

All you have to do to get on this Train is to post in this thread.
"I'm a Loser and I want to ride this train".
or anything to that affect. You will have lots of good company as some of our riders havent ever got off this train. Some of the old timers on this train have been riding since the very beginning.

This Train will Leave the Station Saturday,Sept #rd, at Noon. Eastern Daylight Time.
Good Luck and
ALL ABOARD!

RobS

"I'm a Loser and I want to ride this train".
Haha, entered 3 lost 3. Missed it by that much, 4th in pretty wood. I'm glad I entered them all, it was a great experience after 2.5 months of turning.

allisnut

I guess I'm a loser, didn't even realize there was a summer extravaganza. Guess I need to pay better attention!

stonepecker

I am a WINNER......I am a member of the IAP.

However, my pen didn't get me any prize this time. So I guess that make me a looser.
As long as the price of the ticket is the same as last time.......I guess I will take a ride. Besides, I see a lot of my friends here. "So Where's the Whiskey?"

Magicbob

I'M A LOSER AND WANT TO BOARD, In fact I should be the conductor as I didn't enter any contests, make any pens during the contest, or even find enough time to vote for any of the contests (damn day job)

Sprung

I'm a Loser and I want to ride this train!

I had items I wanted to make for several of the contests, but never got a chance to even start them - had, and am still recovering from, surgery. And wasn't feeling well enough to be in the shop the few weeks before surgery.

Where's the bar car? I'll have a whiskey and coke, please!

Pat Keefe

I like many, thought as the contests were announced, I'll enter that, then the place that pays the bills got busy and life interfered.

Back on the Loser train I go . . .

Top Bottom